Hacker Found (Rust)

User name: pvmlord

Scenario: I was in the process of figuring out the crafting menu. All of a sudden, I hear someone sneaking up behind me. I turn around, and see pvmlord standing as close to me as possible. Suddenly, he shoots up to the sky box (ceiling). He then proceeds to giggle uncontrollably, as he descends. Upon landing, he came up to me, then sprinted across the landscape like the flash (super hero). He then turned around, and went under ground, where only the ground/grass could be seen moving. Once this stopped, he popped back up, giggling some more. He came back up to me and said, “Hey, I’m god.” He then vanished completely, and I didn’t see him again.

I’m not entirely sure how to go about reporting hackers, but this is what I’ve got on him. I wasn’t recording, since I’m still getting used to the gameplay over all.

(User was banned for this post ("didn't read the sticky, missed the hackers discussion thread" - postal))

From the sticky thread at the top of the forum titled “Section rules. READ THIS OR GET BANNED. READ THE RULES OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

That is how to go about reporting hackers.

You better start writing children books because it seems that your fantasy is just enough to entertain a child.