Hacker found

So i went on a server called Xilium. I have been playing for about 3 days now and have alot of fun. But this hacker has been terrorizing it for 3 hours now and wont piss off. The owner and the admins are all sleeping atm and all i can do i send the owner texts. The hackers profile is here http://steamcommunity.com/id/23rdjumpstreet . hes had a previous VAC ban so he is a repeat offender

(User was banned for this post ("Didn't read the sticky" - Craptasket))

Thank you for your report. However, it has several deficiencies:

First, it lacks any proof whatsoever. A ban cannot be issued based solely on your word.

Second, VAC does not operate on reports at all, so you’re just going to have to wait for him to get caught.

Third, there is a thread for this. It’s listed in the forum rules sticky thread, which you did not read. I suggest you check the title of it.

What do you want the forum to do? We’re not the server admin, and there is no report-based ban system here because it’s simply far too easy to exploit. Log off and play something else. You complain about the hacker not pissing off, when you’re keeping him there by hanging around the server and yelling at him because his goal is to piss you off.

And it’s worked, because you’re giving him attention by dedicating an entire thread to how mad he made you. Just look at his Steam profile, he’s part of the MPGH Steam group, he doesn’t give a fuck about what you think except that you’re angry.

I cant get any proof of it because he has complete control over the server. As soon as i die im kicked

Then why the fuck haven’t you left the goddamn server if he’s either got a devastating hack or he’s got rcon access? Play something else that’s actually fun and let him get bored.

Sticking around just gives him more reasons to hang around on the server.