Hacker Paradise

Just curious I guess on if there is any intent on resolving the massive amounts of cheating on official servers. Getting a little old watching people walk through my walls, change my code locks and fly around my base like a flock of crows. I mean, you could put your cupboard in 12 layers on armored walls, or 10 stories high in the air and it still takes 15 seconds to be homeless. I guarantee that there are people out there willing to be volunteer moderators and yet FacePunch still ignores the issue. To worried about adding in bleeding mushrooms I guess.

(User was banned for this post ("Read the dev blog before posting here. EAC deals with the hackers..." - postal))

Garry said in a tweet that he sympathizes with hackers and has no intention of fixing those exploits. It wouldn’t be fair to them, you see.

Sympathy is acceptable is some situation but not in this case. In this issue I have pity on Garry for not setting an example of the people that break “his game”. Instead sit idly by and watch the people who value his game get punished for it.

You’re silly.

aaaah… The MMPOG social experiment rages on.
As long as there is light there will be the absence of light.

This is a game of survival, which includes the hacks and exploits.
People who stand up for justice get killed in real life, so it is in gaming as well.
Everyone wants to exploit opposition more or less in gaming, you know, get a leg up.
MMPOG is not for the righteous.

RUST does provide options to stave off the baddies. MODDED servers, good admins, benevolent groups, hacker hunters. I do wish we can see more aggressive traps soon which also may help.

As disgusting as all this is, this is about the realization that corruption iis everywhere including gaming. If fact there are entire countries and cultures that only know corruption as a way of life. FP most likely does not condone cheating, but only accepts the ride on the inevitable cat and mouse carousel.

This just in, FP is corrupt and quietly accepting hacker money. More at 11.

Game is also full of people who don’t read stickies or use the search function - who is worse?

Sorry the mushrooms bother you, but developers are making content and the hackers are in hand as much as they can be (if you read the forums or used the search)

just happened today the guys name is pilot. he plays on washington and switches accounts to hack then transfers loot

They have been just waiting for the user counts on experimental to go up. That way its more fun to abuse. Eventually they will have their way and you move on. Shame its a fun game.

lol they are gonna add bongos before they fix hacking in this game… most hacking ive ever had in any game

(User was banned for this post ("Read the dev blog before posting here. EAC deals with the hackers..." - postal))

I guess he’s certified to fly then

This actually cracked me up a bit.

I have not done any research and am totally new to the game. So what you are saying it that the creator of the game sympathizes with hackers and won’t do anything about it?

It was a joke in reply to this stupid thread, which at one point was the third thread made on the first page about hackers. Clearly garry doesn’t want hackers ruining his game.

As I walk through your walls in the shadow of Rust
I take a look at your raided base and realize that it’s a bust
Cause I’ve been hacking and cheating so long,
That even Garry Newman thinks that my mind is gone
But I ain’t never raided a newman that didn’t deserve it
Walking through the walls and flying that’s unheard of
You better watch how you’re talking and where you’re walking
Or you and your homies might be hit with a rock
I really hate to trip but I gotta loc
As they croak, I see myself in the AK smoke, fool
I’m the kinda G the little newmans wanna be like
On my knees in the night playing guitar in the lantern light