Simple poll of how the recent features into rust (including the hacker activity) have effected your play-style, how often you play, or if you even play at all anymore.
This is just an informational thread, doesn’t need to make butts hurt.
How have hacker activity, and sleeper implementation changed the way you play Rust?
- Not at all (nothing about how you play has changed)
- You work harder to create a solid fortress (you play to overcome the exploiters / new hardcore feature)
- You have given up making a fortress (you just produce a house big enough to shelter you for one day’s played time)
- You just don’t play the game IN GENERAL as much
- You are so fed up that you don’t even play Rust currently
The poll set up is something I haven’t done before, but the choices are here if it doesn’t post correctly.
Even if you don’t care for the topic, it won’t take you more than a few seconds to select one and vote. Much appreciated.
(User was banned for this post ("this didn't need another thread" - postal))