Hacker reported!!!!!

I was playing on a server and everyone has reported two hackers at US Central 4 (Stress Test) and their names are zodiac and bigmac nigga

Without any proof, there isnt really much to go on here…

Ive actually had problems with those two before. We run a private server and We have 4 active admins 24/7 that are easily contactable. Check out our server if you want some fair game play.

net.connect 23.239.101.18:28025

Quit spamming your fucking server, no one cares.

Okay, we get it there are hackers, and in order to stop all of them we’d need constant updating, when the devs need to focus on building the game first.

Just ran into a hacker actually, if the official servers were admin’d by a couple people this issue would be better to deal with. Hearing rapid fire m4 hitting all headshots while running is disgusting.

Duper and hacker.

I bigmac nigga took on a base of about 5 people and headshot all of them. We suspected that he was a hacker. He also came to my base and we had 4 people and he headshot us all over and over again.

[editline]28th December 2013[/editline]

I don’t know how much of a game there will be when people are on the verge of quitting because of these aimbots.

[editline]28th December 2013[/editline]

I care. I’m playing on that server now. It’s much more enjoyable than one person killing 10 people and taking all their stuff