Hackers detected on my server?!

• Removed, no need

Instead of indiscriminately banning people, you could open “gamemodes/stronghold/entities/weapons/weapon_sh_base/shared.lua” and look around line 569 for the function “ManipulateBonePosition” and see why it’s causing errors.

It’s obviously something to do with models, not hacks.

All of your errors all seem to be a problem with the same script, which points to the script more likely having scripting errors than people hacking.

Could you perhaps take a look and help me?
I have no custom models by the way, I may have added 1 but I long since removed it. I see how players can still have that model chosen but when chosen it just defaults to some gmod player model so I don’t see how this is a problem on the server if I’ve never seen this before on any of my staff’s or friends console

Go complain to the author of the game mode, they know more about it than I do. I’d have to sit there for a good few hours debugging it and I really don’t have the time or patience to do it.

your running an old/pirated version of the gamemode

No nettsam you idiot
I payed 20$ for this, it’s from the SVN so how do you automatically go on with false accusations as if that’s the answer to everything!?

Anyway, prior to these incidents with the error that only suspected players receive.
There’s this other matter at hand…

Jamal CykaBlyatMan|150|STEAM_0:0:14357367
Couldn't include file 'twerk\base\client\cl_main.lua' (File not found) (@addons/twerk/lua/twerk/base/cl_init.lua (line 18))

GTS x iPhantom|14||38|STEAM_0:1:80284637

[ERROR] lua/ttt3.lua:1370: attempt to concatenate a nil value
  1. unknown - lua/ttt3.lua:1370

If these aren’t hacks then I don’t know what is, any advice on what to do with this?

Peoples hacks won’t show up as Lua errors (unless the hacker uses a shitty script), get some vocabulary concatenate is when you merges strings together, nil value is a value that does not exist. But it’s true that it could mean that someone is trying to hack your bank account.

This:
[Lua]
GTS x iPhantom|14||38|STEAM_0:1:80284637

[ERROR] lua/ttt3.lua:1370: attempt to concatenate a nil value

1. unknown - lua/ttt3.lua:1370
    [/lua]
    Is a poorly coded lua hack.

This:
[Lua]
Jamal CykaBlyatMan|150|STEAM_0:0:14357367
Couldn’t include file ‘twerk\base\client\cl_main.lua’ (File not found) (@addons/twerk/lua/twerk/base/cl_init.lua (line 18))
[/lua]
Is a file not being AddCSLuaFiled’d.

You can tell if an error is a poorly coded hack if:
A) Its clientside
B) You don’t have that file on your server.

also ttt3.lua is a shitty copypasted hack from skiddie forums