Hackers, STOP

Im getting tired to get killed by hackers all the time, recently i got killed by lirangafani789, while he shot me through a cliff with a bolt action rifle, so please, dont cheat guys…

(User was banned for this post ("crap thread, missed the hackers discussion thread" - postal))

And what is the point in this thread?

When the hackes live to the age when they lost interest in the games., It will be very sorry about wasted time. No return. I do not envy them.
sorry for my broken english))

I agree that hackers are annoying. But do you know what’s even more annoying? People being labelled as hackers simply because they are more skilled than other players on that server. Enough people whine and call you a hacker, an admin will just ban you instead of finding actual proof of hacking.

There’s also some really bad admins out there that if you kill them, they’ll just call you a hacker and ban you. Admin abuse is almost as bad as the hacking on some servers.

However, this is just part of the game at the moment unfortunately. There are good servers out there, they’re just harder to find. Overall I’ve had MOSTLY positive experiences on the servers I’ve selected.

Downloading a script from a script kiddie and running the executable, does not a hacker make.

Hey guys! me and my friends are making a new Rust series about clan wars, and how good the game is for roleplaying, if u are interested in seeing just click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8NC2x9_R8w hope u enjoy!

(User was permabanned for this post ("spammer" - postal))