Halo 3 Elite Rip

Heya, I’m requesting a rip of a Blue Elite from Halo 3, preferably with a weapon?
There are halo 2 elites but the ones from halo 3 are much more detailed and prettier :smiley:

Example: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/e/ed/Minor2.jpg

and if its not too much trouble, is it possible to have the words “Sketch 447” engraved on the back of the armor? Just small letters, if you got spare time. :smiley:

Please and thank you!

This is possible but I don’t see this happening.

…what?

Oops i fixed it

It’s the H2 Elite, but it’s something.

Why the hell is this in releases secton?

Thats a good question, maybe you should ask the guy that has been gone for two years.

Don’t bump old threads!!

The fuck is bumping?

Bumping is when you move a once buried thread to the first page of any particular section of a forum (much like you did by posting in this thread). It’s highly frowned upon, especially when the thread is fairly old (this one is 2 years old) or the post is just generally unnecessary/dumb. Pay attention to the date of the last post; if it’s a minimum of 4 weeks old without any further posts after that, it’s dead and isn’t worth bumping unless the post contains something that’s actually relevant or useful to the thread (which in most cases is a rare thing to see when an old thread is bumped).

Now before this is bumped any further, let’s get a lock on this shall we?

Don’t bump old threads please!

I would like this halo 3 elite to be made aswell it can be used for machinima and stuff

You’ve done this on nearly every Halo thread, that involve models.

Stop.