Halo Elite Player Model

Can someone make a player model out of the model from this npc? (I believe this model is also within dans snpcs)

I need an alien like player model for a michinima I am thinking about making. Its going to be partially based off of District 9.
(I originally was going to ask for a vortigaunt player model, but after searching around google and facepunch I discovered it is impossible without custom animations.)

The model is definately using the same bone placement as half life 2 models so I know this can be done. Can someone make it, i have absolutely no skill in model making let alone Player Models or anything with animations.

EDIT

Forgot to mention I don’t want to use the huge player model pack. For one I only need one player model, no more. Secondly I got rid of svn because of it giving me constant interupting error messeges every time I uploaded a video to youtube or a picture to filesmelt. (the errors would keep appearing over and over while I was searching for the file. I couldn’t even click out of them!) If there is another pack then please tell me.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=778675

Sorry for the bump, But i’d rather have the halo elite player model then waste the 2.10 gigs on my hard drive that are left on player models I don’t need. I only need one.

Edit:

Nevermind, missread your post.

Wait… what?