Halo MA5B Assault Rifle (SMG skin)

Recently, I have searched the internet for a skin that will change the half life SMG in Garry’s Mod, to the Halo CE assault rifle. With none to be found, I decided to make my own. It comes with all of the animations seen in the game, including the sounds for reloading and firing. It also includes a grenade launcher animation that changes the old animation to the Halo grenade throw animation.

http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=93222

Did you just take the animations and model from the weapons in the halo swep or did you port them our self?

He took the one from the sweps. I was expecting to see some gordon hands rather then MC’s

Im starting to get sick of the Halo 1 AR…

I tried to get gordons hands, but I was having errors with the model. It was either MC’s hands, or nothing.

EDIT: if someone wants, i can make another SMG skin, but have it be the Halo 2 SMG

That sounds good.

Can we have the assault rifle hexed & swepped first?

It would be better if you had the MP7 replaced with the Halo 2 sub-machine gun. If you could make the MA5B more detailed to fit Halo 2, that would be great.

if you are asking if it will work when you already have the swep pack, then yes.

I don’t have the swep pack. Is this going to be a standalone swep at any point?

Looks really nice

I dont think so. You would have to download a full swep pack to get the specific swep. If you just want the swep, use this link: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=48518

it doesnt work for me.
:frowning: Can you help me?

if you put it in addons, you did it wrong.
Put these folders in the other folders.

put the folders “v-smg1” and “w_smg1” from “materials\models\weapons” into “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YourSteamID\garrysmod\garrysmod\materials\models\weapons”

put the folders from “models\weapons” into “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YourSteamID\garrysmod\garrysmod\models\weapons”

put the folder from “sound\weapons” into “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YourSteamID\garrysmod\garrysmod\sound\weapons”

When I say “put the folder from” I mean from the downloaded folder

Why would I ever put it in addons?
but thanks for the help.
and… Where do I put the halo sweps 2.0? I tryed addons and my garrysmod folder… Didnt work.