Hammer Editor Compile Error, "The system cannot find the file specified."

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with hammer editor, if you have any solution suggestions that’d be great, mmkay.

Basically, Compiling maps from Source Sdk Base 2013 Multiplayer’s hammer editor configured for garrysmod correctly(?).

The compiling process doesn’t produce a .bsp of the map anywhere on my computer, and I’ll get this error on and off “The system cannot find the file specified. Do you wish to continue yes/no”

Here’s my compile log:

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\bin\bspzip.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\gm_escape_jail_fun.vmf"

usage: 
bspzip -extract <bspfile> <blah.zip>
bspzip -extractfiles <bspfile>
bspzip -dir <bspfile>
bspzip -addfile <bspfile> <relativepathname> <fullpathname> <newbspfile>
bspzip -addlist <bspfile> <listfile> <newbspfile>
bspzip -addorupdatelist <bspfile> <listfile> <newbspfile>
bspzip -extractcubemaps <bspfile> <targetPath>
  Extracts the cubemaps to <targetPath>.
bspzip -deletecubemaps <bspfile>
  Deletes the cubemaps from <bspFile>.
bspzip -addfiles <bspfile> <relativePathPrefix> <listfile> <newbspfile>
  Adds files to <newbspfile>.

Valve Software - bspzip.exe (May  3 2013)

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\gm_escape_jail_fun"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (May  3 2013)
6 threads
reading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\gm_escape_jail_fun.bsp
Error opening c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\gm_escape_jail_fun.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters:  -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\gm_escape_jail_fun"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (May  3 2013)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
6 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[45 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\gm_escape_jail_fun.bsp
Error opening c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\gm_escape_jail_fun.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\gm_escape_jail_fun.bsp" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\person12\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\gm_escape_jail_fun.bsp"

Also something a little odd, I couldn’t seem to find a vbsp in my garrysmod\bin, not sure why, anyways I’ve been screwing with source sdk and hammers of all sorts for the majority of the day so if all me files/programs/whathaveyou are a little jumbled it wouldn’t quite be without an explanation.

USELESS SIDENOTE/EXCUSE FOR INCOMPETENCE: If the solution is easy/obvious/wateva it IS 4:37 am and I am very groggy, just thought instead of saving the problem for tomorrow I would use time for my advantage, Thanks a ton for any help