Hammer problem - Unable to find specified file

I have been looking for ages for a solution. I have hundreds of hours on Hammer and it is has been running fine since the new hammer update where you can’t launch it from the tool on steam. But whenever I try to compile my maps now it comes up with this issue:

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\acelinh\half-life 2\hl2\maps\armymap.vmf"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (May 15 2014)
2 threads
materialPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2\materials
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\acelinh\half-life 2\hl2\maps\armymap.vmf
Brush 2923: parsing plane definition
Side 0
Texture: WOOD/WOODFLOOR007A_C17

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\acelinh\half-life 2\hl2\maps\armymap"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (May 15 2014)
2 threads
reading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\acelinh\half-life 2\hl2\maps\armymap.bsp
Error opening c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\acelinh\half-life 2\hl2\maps\armymap.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters:  -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\acelinh\half-life 2\hl2\maps\armymap"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (May 15 2014)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
2 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[45 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\acelinh\half-life 2\hl2\maps\armymap.bsp
Error opening c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\acelinh\half-life 2\hl2\maps\armymap.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\acelinh\half-life 2\hl2\maps\armymap.bsp" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2\maps\armymap.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

Brush 2923: parsing plane definition
Side 0
Texture: WOOD/WOODFLOOR007A_C17

There’s a problem with this brush. This error usually means the specified brush is malformed or has backwards mins/maxes (the brush is inside out.)

Press CTRL+Shift+G (or goto the View menu and drop down to “go to selected brush number”) and type in 2923 and press enter. It will goto the malformed brush, at which case you can delete it or try and fix problems it has.

You can check the map for other problems with ALT+P.