Hammer problems

I have a question about it. I made a map, then I click CTRL+S to save it and run it. It shows very old version. What causes it?

Now I made a backup and I closed hammer, then I reopened hammer and ran the file. I got a messsage:

The command failed. Windows reported an error: “The system could not find specified file” Do you want to continue?

-Yes -No

[editline]02:05PM[/editline]

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\headl3ss\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vbsp.exe”
** Parameters: -game “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\headl3ss\counter-strike source\cstrike” “C:\Users\Paulius\Desktop\Development\DevelopingOne.vmf”

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Jul 7 2010)
3 threads
materialPath: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\headl3ss\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials
Loading C:\Users\Paulius\Desktop\Development\DevelopingOne.vmf
Entity 4: func_areaportal can only be a single brush

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\headl3ss\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vvis.exe”
** Parameters: -game “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\headl3ss\counter-strike source\cstrike” “C:\Users\Paulius\Desktop\Development\DevelopingOne”

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Jul 7 2010)
3 threads
reading c:\users\paulius\desktop\development\DevelopingOne.bsp
Error opening c:\users\paulius\desktop\development\DevelopingOne.bsp

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\headl3ss\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vrad.exe”
** Parameters: -game “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\headl3ss\counter-strike source\cstrike” “C:\Users\Paulius\Desktop\Development\DevelopingOne”

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Jul 7 2010)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     

3 threads
[Reading texlights from ‘lights.rad’]
[1 texlights parsed from ‘lights.rad’]

Loading c:\users\paulius\desktop\development\DevelopingOne.bsp
Error opening c:\users\paulius\desktop\development\DevelopingOne.bsp

** Executing…
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: “C:\Users\Paulius\Desktop\Development\DevelopingOne.bsp” “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\headl3ss\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps\DevelopingOne.bsp”

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
“The system cannot find the file specified.”

** Executing…
** Command: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steam.exe
** Parameters: -applaunch 240 -game “c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\headl3ss\counter-strike source\cstrike” +map “DevelopingOne”

There’s a space in your map name.

Ohh, thanks im so stupid. I guess its explainable since its my 1st map.

I cant edit it, even if original vmf file is called DevelopingOne which is fine.

Func_areaportal can only be one brush.

What do you mean func_areaportal? There is no func_areabrush, I cant see.

If I would upload it would any1 dload it?

Map>show entities or something like that, then look in the list and find func_areaportal. You have it applied to more than one brush, as in you selected multiple and pressed ctrl t.

No there isn’t. That’s caused by the forum, not by the compiler.

Thank you, firegod. Problem sorted.

Fucking hell. I managed to lose latest copy now im stuck with the same.

Now I go to map>entity report.
Then I see func_areaportal. Go to and I see skybox.
How do I fix it?

Press ToWorld or ctrl w.

Thanks you saved my life again. + Rep if I could