Hammer wont compile map!

Hi, I tried to compile my map but when I try to compile I get the following then a error message saying File not found.

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jamespuckett\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\vbsp.exe”
** Parameters: -game “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jamespuckett\counter-strike source\cstrike” “C:\Users\James\Downloads\vpx-vmex098e\mg_multi-squad_da”

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Dec 11 2006)
1 threads
materialPath: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jamespuckett\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials
Loading C:\Users\James\Downloads\vpx-vmex098e\mg_multi-squad_da.vmf
Brush 2337: MAX_MAP_PLANES
Side 6
Texture: TOOLS/TOOLSNODRAW

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jamespuckett\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\vvis.exe”
** Parameters: -game “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jamespuckett\counter-strike source\cstrike” “C:\Users\James\Downloads\vpx-vmex098e\mg_multi-squad_da”

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Nov 8 2007)
1 threads
reading c:\users\james\downloads\vpx-vmex098e\mg_multi-squad_da.bsp
Error opening c:\users\james\downloads\vpx-vmex098e\mg_multi-squad_da.bsp

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jamespuckett\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\vrad.exe”

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Nov 8 2007)
----- Radiosity Simulator ----
1 threads
[Reading texlights from ‘lights.rad’]
[1 texlights parsed from ‘lights.rad’]

Loading c:\users\james\downloads\vpx-vmex098e\mg_multi-squad_da.bsp
Error opening c:\users\james\downloads\vpx-vmex098e\mg_multi-squad_da.bsp

** Executing…
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: “C:\Users\James\Downloads\vmex098e\mg_multi-squad_da.bsp” “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\jamespuckett\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps\mg_multi-squad_da.bsp”

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
“The system cannot find the file specified.”

MAX_MAP_PLANES

Period.

Is their a way I can combine some of the brushs?

wait, Nodraw is my friend, oh yah they are still brushs :stuck_out_tongue:

[editline]07:27PM[/editline]

F*ing source engine

Email valve and ask them to raise the limits.

I’m gonna make a point with your thread.

Learn to fucking read.

HMMMN. I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE.

Matter of fact, let me help you.

If you’d learned to map proper you’d know that three compile processes run. VBSP, VVIS, and VRAD. VBSP creates the bsp file that the other two process add onto. SO, if the orginal (vbsp) doesn’t run, then none of the following can run. If you had any two cents and wanted to fix this error on your own, you would compare your vbsp compile section to one that worked.

You wanna know what the difference is?