Hand Models (GMod)

So I’ve been trying to change the hand models for a player model I downloaded but i can’t find them. What is the mdl filename for the hand model with gloves that the rebels use?

models/weapons/c_arms_refugee.mdl. All hand models are in models/weapons/c_arms_something.mdl.

This is the code I usually use for my playermodels:

-- lua/autorun
player_manager.AddValidModel( "short_model_name", "models/code_gs/test/test.mdl" )
player_manager.AddValidHands( "short_model_name", "models/weapons/c_arms_refugee.mdl", 1, "00000000" )

I thought you were posting models of severed hands.
I am severely disappointed.

Was not the one I was asking for. The hand model with gloves that the medics and rebels use.

I don’t know where models/weapons is and I’ve looked all thru my Gmod folder. I do not have it.

They are located in the .vpk files. Use GCFScape to browse them.

try this

-- lua/autorun
player_manager.AddValidModel( "short_model_name", "models/code_gs/test/test.mdl" )
player_manager.AddValidHands( "short_model_name", "models/weapons/c_arms_refugee.mdl", 0, "01000000" )

The model he listed is the correct one. All rebels and variants use the same hand model. The hands have bodygroups for the gloves and 3 skin variants.

Why are you modifying the bodygroup string? You should just change the skin number.

you have to change that “00000000” into “01000000”
having african american hands doesn’t count for having gloves

EDIT:
This is from the player_manager.lua file

https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/0/AABHWcZNWKHbvAAU0Vko2e4YeROZmcj_tqmXJLj23FWTag/12/308430091/png/32x32/3/_/1/2/code.png/XWxiEe6rh-XNXVAjqPwIt-WKFTHRU3XDLF3DIA5qg9o?size=2048x1536

Thanks! After some fooling around I figured it out.
But, how can you change the sleeve to the grey/black color?