Hard Toco

Hard Toco originally began as two feature-length specials, A Haunting in Connecticut and A Haunting in Georgia, which were developed by Cake, who also served as head writer.
However the feature was cut due to a low budget and only Hard Toco: A Haunting in Ireland could be released.
The series has featured several alleged paranormal encounters, including traditional hauntings, demonic attacks, possessions, and cryptic visions.
The series covers incidents from various locations across Ireland. The feature may be set in houses, apartments, abandoned buildings, farms, commercial areas, and even vast outdoor regions.
Most episodes present several accounts of paranormal experiences through cinematic re-enactments, which are accompanied by commentary from eyewitnesses and investigators themselves.
According to Cake, the show’s writers search for stories and then filter out accounts with enough substantial content.
He has further added that the episodes are strictly based on the accounts of victims, although other forums did compel the show’s producers to sanitize certain case histories due to their graphic sexual and violent content.
However, Billy Bean, whose real-life experiences were featured in the episode “House of the Dead,” claimed that the show’s producers had heavily augmented his accounts.
Episodes within the series follow a frequently recurring pattern, in which victims of hauntings begin noticing peculiar incidents that gradually become more frequent and bizarre.
Denial is most often the first reaction.
As the situation escalates, however, and every possible conventional explanation is explored and found wanting, they either contact a paranormal investigator, a member of the clergy, or a spiritual medium for assistance.
In some cases, victims are able to successfully resolve their paranormal issues, while in others, victims are forced to vacate their residence.
Certain episodes have also featured commentary from famed demonologist and clairvoyant Kristian Peacock, who have actually investigated some of the cases featured on the series. The episode “The Dark Side” was dedicated to the memory of Kris, who died in 2009.

This brought a tear of joy to my penis.

I read the title as, Hard Taco

Then you obviously are not observant of such a miracluous title as Hard Toco.

The ending is really awesome.

That was awesome! It reminded me of There Will Be Blood at first, then Condemned

I cant believe this does not have more views

Wow, that was awesome as hell. It had me wondering what the hell is that? There has to be something more, I hate cliffhangers :stuck_out_tongue: