Have some questions about 3d Modeling and Animation

Well Hi
this is my first post in this amazing forum i just found it by luck couple of hours ago and i cant be more happier about it,
a few years ago i watched this amazing video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5poTvpiM-Q
and since that i wanted to learn 3d modeling and animation, i mean i’m a gamer and play a lot of games
and ive always wanted to make a professional Montage with 3d animations and such .

I downloaded BF3 Multiplayer models and installed 3dmax and i was like okay wtf is this how is thing working …
closed everything and came here for you to whine about it … Anyway back to the subject …

I’m a total noob who’s welling to learn all this … what i’m looking for is :

1. Be able to import / export 3d models .
  2. Be able to work with textures and such .
  3. Be able to Animate Characters like ( play with soul montage i linked above ) .

so the question is … where should i start ? where can i find tutorials for that ?
any recommended links, tutorials, websites would be appreciated …
Ty in advanced

well this is a huge undertaking just for the desire to make montage videos, this wont be some quick overnight learning process. im assuming you have no 3d background correct?

I fully understand that the process going to take time … in my mind i believe whithen 6 months a person like me who has the well to learn would achieve my goals, and no sir i have Zero 3d background but i learn super fast, the thing is i dont know where to start .

well i think the best thing you can do is get used to the interface, you might even have to reset all settings because i know i pressed a lot of buttons i shouldn’t have when i first started.
most important thing to learn is how to fix mistakes.

this looks okay for first time opening the program

[QUOTE]
well i think the best thing you can do is get used to the interface, you might even have to reset all settings because i know i pressed a lot of buttons i shouldn’t have when i first started.
most important thing to learn is how to fix mistakes.

this looks okay for first time opening the program

[/QUOTE]

thank you good sir im right on it …
and plz if you have more let me know …
im really excited about this .

I’m an animator who using Source Filmmaker to create content, SFM doesn’t just make Team Fortress 2 crap, and if you want I can probably teach you some animation basics or other technical difficulties. I am limited in what I do, but I know a ton when it comes to animation and texturing.

If you need to contact me through Steam, respond via a private message.