So basically this is my issue.
I’ve been playing rust (now rust legacy) since day dot and have had zero problems with it. But ever since the New Rust has been released I have not been able to play as I receive the message Disconnected: Connection Attempt Failed
This has been happening since the release of New Rust
List of things that I’ve tried to fix it with.
- Verifying Integrity of Game Cache
- Re-installed Rust (at-least 20x)
- Re-installed Windows (3x)
- Add Rust to Firewall
- Disabled Firewall
- Disabled Modem Firewall
- Tried different Ethernet cables
- Tried Wireless dongle
- Run as Administrator (XD)
- Run in DirectX 9 version
- Run in pre-release beta and debug beta
- Tried spamming the reconnect button (like 50x)
- Tried new modem
- Installed Easy Anti Cheat manually
However I tested rust on my sisters computer and it connected straight away, no problems.
I would really love to get back into rust again but I have no idea how to fix this issue.
If some smart tech geniuses could help me out I would Greatly appreciate it.