Having Issues with creating custom classes in DarkRP

Okay so in the shared.lua file under line 121 it says ADD TEAMS UNDER THIS LINE:

So, under that line I added my custom classes. And I am almost 100% positive they should work. However, when I use the modified Shared.lua file with my extra classes it makes all the models the same, nobody has any class options, and I see a whole heap of classes I never added like zombie, military, etc. I don’t want those classes because 1. They don’t work and 2. They have really poor grammar and horribly set up.

Here is my code under line 121:
123TEAM_BAR= AddExtraTeam(“Bartender”, Color(100,100,100), “models/player/odessa.mdl”, [[Your friendly neighborhood bartender.Why is booze legal when drugs aren’t?
124These are the mysteries we are faced with.The Mayor can outlaw alchohol, so be careful!]], {}, “bar”, 2, 45, 0, 0, false)
126TEAM_DRUG= AddExtraTeam(“Drug Dealer”, Color(200,100,250), “models/player/Group01/male_08.mdl”, [[You sell drugs. Unlike booze, drugs are illegal so try and not get yourself arrested.]],
127{“weapon_glock2”}, “drug”, 2, 45, 0, 0, false)
129TEAM_THIEF= AddExtraTeam(“Thief”, Color(100,100,100), “models/player/Group01/male_08.md”, [[You’re a thief. Steal people’s stuff and store it in a base of guns and stolen items.
130Try not to get caught or else you may get arrested]], {“lockpick”.“keypad_cracker”}, “thief”, 3, 10, 0, 0, false)
132TEAM_HIT= AddExtraTeam(“Hitman”, Color(120,50,50), “models/player/t_leet.mdl”, [[You’re a thief. Steal people’s stuff and store it in a base of guns and stolen items.
133Try not to get caught or else you may get arrested]], {“weapon_mad_tmp”.“weapon_mad_usp”}, “hit”, 1, 50, 0, 1, false)
135TEAM_BLACK= AddExtraTeam(“Black Market Dealer”, Color(0,0,0), “models/player/t_guerilla.mdl”, [[Sell illegal items. Try not to get caught because what you sell is illegal and can get you arrested.]],
136{}, “black”, 2, 50, 0, 1, false)
138TEAM_GUARD= AddExtraTeam(“Security Guard”, Color(0,0,250), “models/player/barney.mdl”, [[Try and get hired guarding gundealers, bartenders, or black market dealers.
139As guard you cannot work for the police]], {“stunstick”}, “guard”, 2, 45, 0, 1, false)
141TEAM_ADMIN= AddExtraTeam(“Admin on Duty”, Color(255,255,255), “models/player/Combine_Soldier.mdl (Skin 2).mdl”, [[Admins Only.]],
142{“stunstick”.“unarrest_stick”.“arrest_stick”.“keypad_cracker”.“weaponchecker”.“weapon_mad_ak47”}, “admin”, 5, 0, 1, 0, false)
143/*

I am using Notepad++ if that makes any difference. Please help!

Addressing the point of your old classes, you must have one of your old DarkRP folders in your gm’s.

Remove that to avoid confusion with the current gm you are using.

Not sure with the other problem… do me a favour and put it all in a code tag w/o the line numbers, that should give us all a better idea.

TEAM_ADMIN= AddExtraTeam(“Admin on Duty”, Color(255,255,255), “models/player/Combine_Soldier.mdl (Skin 2).mdl”, [[Admins Only.]],
142{“stunstick”.“unarrest_stick”.“arrest_stick”.“keypad_cracker”.“weaponchecker”.“weapon_mad_ak47”}, “admin”, 5, 0, 1, 0, false)

Why do you have periods in your spacing of the parameters?
ex: “arrest_stick”.“keypad_cracker”

Check over your code and make sure everything is correct according to the instructions in the shared.lua

[lua]{x, y, z};[/lua]

, not . for listing items in a table.