Having Massive FPS Drops (log included)

I can currently run the game at an average of 30 fps but like many people on the forums I am getting the constant fps drops. From 30 then freezing for a second @ 1-7 fps

Things I have tried:

Enabling dmz
Ran these params -force-d3d11 -force-feature-level-9-1 -force-feature-level-9-2 -force-feature-level-9-3 -nolog
Also tried -force-d3d9
grass.on false
Also tried unistalling a sound driver

All of these obviously improved my fps but no matter what I constantly get the massive drops every few seconds. Anyone able to shed some light on this? :confused:

Output log - http://pastebin.com/sXcGgy8V

I saw this on another thread which is in my log “Skipped rendering frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state (device lost)” But this message doesn’t appear during the fps drops (I check the console all the time) So as far as I can tell it’s not related to this issue.

[editline]13th December 2013[/editline]

After a while of playing around with things I have solved the problem. It was being caused by both my internal mic and earphones. After disabling my mic a noticed a lag had reduced then disabling my earphones reduced lag even more. I know get a solid 30 fps. I am still getting tiny freezes occasionally but only down to about 21 fps and the freezes are much further apart.

After playing for a while I can say the lag is still there but it is no where near as bad.

What about putting it in windows mode and then decreasing the size of the window?

Did his happen because of alt tabbing? I know for some people there is a driver issue where alt tabbing causes
“HandleD3DDeviceLost
HandleD3DDeviceLost: still lost
Skipped rendering frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state (device lost)”
to be spammed in the console resulting in 5 fps

At that time I hadn’t alt tabbed at all. I think I was actually having connectivity issues with the server at the time (big delays) if I remember correctly But anyway disabling my internal mic and earphones fixed the issue. Both were contributing to the fps drop.