Having trouble with an addon

I do know the addon I am trying to use is a little bit older, I do believe that I may still get it working. I have used the addon before awhile back but it was setup for me along with my server.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=96543 as well on our gmod downloads.

There are 2 issues I have with this addon:

Gatekeeper addon doesn’t want to load as there is an error loading the processing module. I have tried many versions of the addon with no success.

The second issue is that with everything installed, there is supposed to be an adduserdb command to add a user to the mysql database through the game with this addon. There is no such command recognized by the console with a fresh install of gmod an the addon itself. I have done a lot of research and cannot find anything related to the adduserdb command.

If at all possible to inject a user into the database without the game would be awesome. The addon itself for the game is very small. I havent any luck injecting a user because I do not understand enough lua/php to make my users password hash.

I really need this working. If there is anyone that could help me out I would be more than grateful.

it says in the description that its outdated and use the svn so it may be worth looking into? also alot of people make a habit out of saying “inject” instead of “insert” when they are talking about sql and its really not something that should be done.

injecting in sql means to maliciously alter the database (usually via user input) and depending on how the person injecting feels they can drop your entire database.

inserting just simply means to insert data or a record :slight_smile: