HeartLess Souls Gaming (No Admin Abuse, 100Slot, No Hackers Aloud)

Server Name: HSG(insta craft,pvp,Sleepers)
Server IP: 108.61.135.154:28105 (How To Connect using IP is Down Below)
TeamSpeak Server (Coming Soon)
Slots: 100 (will Get more once we get more populated)
Website: (Coming Soon) Will Have Forum Page, membership sign up And Clan Applications
PVP: Yes pvp is allowed
Sleepers: Sleepers are on
Craft Speed: insta Craft
Rules:

1. No hacking, those caught will be banned.
  2. No griefing peoples bases, you will be banned. By Griefing i mean (No pillars In the middle of there base so people cant build walls or stairs no ceilings to Block People From Building to there upstairs ect.)
  3. Respect all players, regardless of age or status. This means older players, admins, clan members, etc.
  4. Building within loot spawns is permitted.
  5. Don’t complain if you get raided or killed, this is part of the game.
  6. No duping, bug/exploit abusing, you will be banned.
    How To Connect To our Rust server

There Are two ways to Connect To Our Rust server
The First way is

1. Start Rust.exe On Steam

A Launcher will pop up looking like this (This is where you can change all of your settings) Once you change the settings to your liking Click Play!

2.After You Have Clicked the Play! button Game will Pop Up looking like this (If you don’t see the server list Click Play Game

3.Then Press F1 And a Console Will pop up once it pops up Type net.connect 108.61.135.154:28105 Then Press Enter and you are in :smiley:

The Second way is

1. Start Rust.exe On Steam

A Launcher will pop up looking like this (This is where you can change all of your settings) Once you change the settings to your liking Click Play!

2.After You Have Clicked the Play! button Game will Pop Up looking like this (If you don’t see the server list Click Play Game

3.On the Top You Will See 6 different Buttons(Servers, modded, Local, Favorite, History, Friends)
Click On Modded And a new List Will Pop Up Then Just Scroll down tell you see our server :smiley:

And double Click the server to join and Have some Fun :smiley:

I’d recommend some extra formatting on your rule list there, could be intentionally misinterpreted.

Feels like it should be more like

(side note: I’d clarify what “griefing” means, it will be tested I assure you.)

i will Get Right on That Thank you For your in Put

“No Hackers Aloud” - I lol’ed

after i posted it i saw that too XD tried too change it but it wont change D: