hel with ttt wubber boots

whats up guys i am trying to find a wubber boots add on for the points shop but all of the codes that i get cause lua errors at the start of the round and when people equips it the way that the code recognizes the fall damage causes them. what i want to know does anyone have wubber boots (no fall damage) that doesn’t cause lua errors or if there is a way to block that certain lua error from appearing every time all help would be greatly appreciated contact me through steam or skype at “npd1124” thanks

CODE

ITEM.Name = 'Rubber Boots (No Fall Damage)'
ITEM.Price = 0
ITEM.Material = 'vgui/ttt/icon_fall.vmt'
ITEM.Bone = 'ValveBiped.Bip01_Spine2'

local ShouldRecieveFallDamage
function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
ply:PS_AddClientsideModel(self.ID)
ply.ShouldRecieveFallDamage = true
end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
ply:PS_RemoveClientsideModel(self.ID)
ply.ShouldRecieveFallDamage = false
end

function ITEM:ModifyClientsideModel(ply, model, pos, ang)
model:SetModelScale(0, 0)
pos = pos + (ang:Right() * 7) + (ang:Forward() * 6)

return model, pos, ang
end

local function ReduceFallDamage(ent, dmginfo)
if ent:IsPlayer() and ent.ShouldRecieveFallDamage and dmginfo:IsFallDamage() then
dmginfo:ScaleDamage(0)
end
end
hook.Add("EntityTakeDamage", "ReduceFallDamage", ReduceFallDamage)

Error

[ERROR] addons/pointshop-master/lua/cl_player_extension.lua:70: bad argument #1 to 'ClientsideModel' (string expected, got nil)
1. ClientsideModel - [C]:-1
2. PS_AddClientsideModel - addons/pointshop-master/lua/cl_player_extension.lua:70
3. func - addons/pointshop-master/lua/cl_pointshop.lua:93
4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/net.lua:31

(User was banned for this post ("wrong section again" - postal))

What I’ve kinda realized is that if something unrelated is suddenly throwing up an error, it’s probably because you fucked something up with your code.

why the do you think im asking for help if you dont have something preductive to say why even say it

Because you’re in the wrong section.

then what one am i supposed to be in because everyone i try to post in apperently its the wrong one

Hm, lemme think.

http://puu.sh/4Qm8M

http://puu.sh/4QmpT.png