Helicopters??

damn, son.

Don’t forget:

holy shit i crapped myself whhen i saw that on playrust.com
got so excited, wondering if that is going to be a player driven vehicle or npc. still will be pretty cool. Though im wondering how it will fit into rusts apocalyptic style.

Would be pretty cool if the lore was something like the heli was npc driven, and they seek random people to destroy because they are intruding in their area?

Keep in mind boys, does this leads to NPC’s itself?
Bandit camps with npc guarding their supplies and so on. Everything can happen in rust!

Keep delivering the awesome stuff garry!

thanks I was just lazy -_-

Who said Rust is post apocalyptic?

GG

Pretty sure its a NPC from Maurino comment on reddit

“Post-apocalyptic fiction is set in a world or civilization after such a disaster that ruins the world. The time frame may be immediately after the catastrophe, focusing on the travails or psychology of survivors, or considerably later, often including the theme that the existence of pre-catastrophe civilization has been forgotten (or mythologized). Post-apocalyptic stories often take place in a non-technological future world, or a world where only scattered elements of society and technology remain.”

Seems to fit, even if the only civilization that experienced the apocalypse is that which lived on the island we find ourselves on.

Ruins, evidence of technology that no longer functions, etc.

Or this could be in the form of the guardians that have been discussed. Not sure,but looks interesting

Whatever happened on rustisland, maybe it happened only there not the whole world.

If that’s the case: Worst. Guardians. Ever.

I am so fucking pumped for this. Seriously, Facepunch, this is great. Obviously there will be things for assholes to complain about at first, like it being too strong, too easy to kill, or too hard to hear coming, but FUCK those guys! Mother fucking attack helicopters.

Thanks Garry and Team! :joy: (please dont make this another massive tease like the satellite thing was)

PS: My prediction is that it will see people too easily, aka people in bushes, behind trees, between rock cracks, etc.

I like it.

OH SHIT!

That must be the helicopter which they modeled and textured a about a year and a half back: Around early 2014. A thread was around talking about it back then, It had (And probably still has) the facepunch logo on the side of it.

Like this:

Isnt the prevailing theory that Rust is like a battle royale-esque island or prison island, hence the bald heads/torch on spawn, and the fact that there are daily airdrops of supplies and weapons.

This would fit more imho.

http://www.arma2base.de/content/images/Bell47H13Heli_05.jpg

I just want to be able to spawn in it as a door gunner with an M240B or an M2!!! :excited:

Ohh my GOD :wow::wow::wow:
Im… im… im so excited :speedfap:
Im just so… soo. sooo :wideeye::hairpull:

This is awesome, regardless of the back-story. We need this event and more like it.

My prayers have been answered. GOOD LORD HELKUS !

lol So you have only one post in almost 2 years, and that was it…lol