HELLLPPP WITH G MOD SERVER

Hey guys i need a hand with something ,
ive recently god a g mod AUS server from online and ive set it up with ULX and that
ive recently downloaded BF4 HUDS for my TTT server and i downloaded custom UI
I have no idea where to put these for it to apply on my server the instructions only say where to put them on my PC directory
and i know for a fact they need to go through my FTP in my Garrys Mod directory
i use filezilla and i have no idea where to put the HUDS and custom UI
can someone please help me also do i need to delete the standard TTT huds so it doesnt just coer lap eachother
heres a screenshot of instructions on how they reckon to seet these up but it doesnt say how to using FTP

CUSTOM UI - Created by Braden1996 for CoderHire
Introduction:
TTT Custom UI
Firstly, thank you for purchasing TTT Custom UI – it is my very first script for CoderHire, so please tell me if I’m doing anything wrong! Anyway, onto business, TTT Custom UI is a collection of modifications on the Garry’s Mod Gamemode; Trouble in Terrorist Town. Its primary goal is to allow users/server-owners too easily, and effectively, adjust their Trouble in Terrorist Town UI Designs. The following document will contain all the information required to quickly set-up, and use, TTT Custom UI! Remember to try out our legendary config generator at ‘http://www.big- booty-bitches.com/coderhire/tttconfigui/index.html’!
Installation:
To install TTT Custom UI, please insure you have the following:
 A working installation of Trouble in Terrorist Town (Preferably a non-modified version, but everything should still work fine as-long-as no modified files are replaced – if they are, check the FAQs).
 An IQ of a goldfish and at least five minutes of spare time. Now, please follow the following steps:

1. Open the ‘Upload’ folder. (Should be in the same folder as this Readme)
  2. Copy the folder ‘gamemodes’ and ‘lua’, which are inside the folder you’ve just opened.
  3. Paste your recently copied folders into your ‘garrysmod’ folder, often found in:
    ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod’.
    Installation for Detailed Events:
    Due to copyright issues (clearly) I cannot just simply include the modified scripts for you to download and use. So, for now you’re just going to have to add the customisations yourself manually, but don’t worry – I’ve made it fairly easy for you! Just follow the following steps:
  4. Have Detailed Events successfully installed, and working.
  5. Open the folder:
    ‘Misc\Detailed Events Support’
  6. Copy the ‘gamemodes’ folder into your ‘garrysmod’ folder.
  7. Append the CONTENTS of ‘ttt_reskin_settings.lua’ inside your main
    'ttt_reskin_settings.lua’ which should be found in:
    ‘\garrysmod\lua\autorun tt_reskin_settings.lua’.
  8. Open the following file:
    ‘steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\lua\autorun\client\cl_detailedevents.lua’.
  9. Replace the contents of lines ‘97-172’ with everything inside of this file:
    ‘\Misc\Detailed Events Support\cl_detailedevents.txt ‘.
  10. In the same file, replace lines ‘856-981’ with everything inside of this file:
    ‘\Misc\Detailed Events Support\cl_detailedevents2.txt ‘.
  11. Once again, in the same file, replace lines 49-85 with everything inside of this file:

Created by Braden1996 for CoderHire
    ‘\Misc\Detailed Events Support\cl_detailedevents3.txt ‘.
  12. Finally, in the same file, replace lines 481-501 with everything inside of this file:
    ‘\Misc\Detailed Events Support\cl_detailedevents4.txt ‘.
    Bootstrap Button Guide:
    Our stylish, slick Bootstrap style buttons can be customised heavily, allowing the user to do unimaginably creative things. Here is a simple diagram to help get your started:
    Finally:
    Thank you very much for buying, and using TTT Custom UI! If you leave a negative review (Anything other than 5-Stars) Please include the following, so I know you read the Readme: ‘#IReadIt’.
    If anybody has any suggestions, please do contact me on Steam – I am active most days!
    Frequently Asked Questions:

Question

Answer

What does each individual config setting do?
    I suggest you play around with them if you’re not entirely sure what they do. If it becomes a big problem, I shall create some images to help guide you.
    Will this script be updated frequently?
    I shall update this script ASAP when/if it ever breaks. I am very likely to add extra configs in the future.
    Where can I contact you if I’m having any troubles?
    Contact me directly on Steam, my profile can be found on CoderHire. I will happily help you with any issue you face!
    Will you ever create any more scripts?
    If this one is popular enough, I am very likely to!

BF4 HUDS - Created by Braden1996 for CoderHire
TTT BF4 HUD
Introduction:
Firstly, thank you for purchasing TTT BF4 – it is my second script for CoderHire, so please go check out my first, which can be found HERE! Anyway, onto business, TTT BF4 HUD is a Garry’s Mod Trouble in Terrorist Town HUD that aims to be as-close-as possible to BF4. Obviously, due to the large difference in game-mechanics something had to of been changed to suit TTT, but this is as close as it’s going to get!
Installation:
To install TTT BF4, please insure you have the following:
 A working installation of Trouble in Terrorist Town (Preferably a non-modified version, but everything should still work fine as-long-as no modified files are replaced – if they are, check the FAQs).
 An IQ of a goldfish and at least five minutes of spare time. Now, please follow the following steps:

1. Open the ‘Upload’ folder. (Should be in the same folder as this Readme)
  2. Copy the folder all the contents.
  3. Paste your recently copied folders into your ‘garrysmod’ folder, often found in:
    ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod’.
    Installation for TTT CUSTOM UI:
    As I created TTT CUSTOM UI, I’ve included the files within this current download – but they wont work without TTT CUSTOM UI installed, it is only there to save you time!
  4. Have TTT CUSTOM UI successfully installed, and working.
  5. Open the folder:
    ‘Misc\TTT Custom UI Support
  6. Copy the ‘gamemodes’ folder into your ‘garrysmod’ folder.
    Finally:
    Thank you very much for buying, and using TTT BF4 HUD! If you leave a negative review (Anything other than 5-Stars) Please include the following, so I know you read the Readme: ‘#IReadIt’.
    If anybody has any suggestions, please do contact me on Steam – I am active most days!

Please help :slight_smile:
thankyou

Not 100 percent sure on your problem but i got a custom hud from codehire once, and all i did was put the file into the addons folder.

So players don’t see errors you have to put the materials folder (inside the folder you put into addons) into the materials folder for the server too. that way it will download the files to clients. if you have fastdl set it up with that too so it’s way quicker to join

Hey bbro do you have skype ill pay you for your time and help ? if so my skype is TheHappyHackerr i will glady pay you to help :slight_smile: thanks mate

It’s simple, just upload them to the root of your Garry’s Mod server using FileZilla?