Helmet Style HUD!

Hey! I’m requesting a HUD that looks more or less like this one
------=> http://www.product-reviews.net/wp-content/userimages/2007/09/project-origin.jpg

Thanks in advance to whoever helps me float my boat :slight_smile:

[editline]02:49PM[/editline]

• bump :frowning:

:ghost:

i should have been more specific. one that looks EXACTLY like the one i posted lol

Can’t see shit on the screenshot so I can’t help you out with that. :v:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/81348/FEAR%20PO%20SP-Demo/FEAR2SPDemo_10.gif

This is better

hmm try using Ctrl + + to zoom into the pic?

[editline]03:13PM[/editline]

yes this is really nice :smiley:

[editline]03:32PM[/editline]

Anyways back to the point, this is a HUD that i would really like to use in gmod and maybe even alot of other builders would like this but i have to clue how to LUA so im dead meat :frowning: anywas if any scripters are out there i would greatly aprieciate this :slight_smile:

[editline]04:08PM[/editline]

-bump :frowning:

woah what game Is that?

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.

I wonder…

Who else agress this would be a kick-ass HUD?

bump

Lol my bad but that game looks pretty bad ass.

it is i own it but you REALLY need one of those gaming computers to play this smoothly wich i dont have :confused:

First off, you do not need to bump.
Also, how the hell did that not merge your posts?

first of all, calm down. second of all, i have no clue XD

omg stop getting of topic guys :frowning: can somone give me a link to a tutorial on how to edit HUDs for gmod?? it would be very useful

If you want to make HUDs in Garry’s Mod you need to learn Lua first
PIL
Gmod wiki

Also I was just saying, you do not need to bump a thread ever, and normally when you post twice it should merge.

umm. . . were do i start o.O

[editline]08:14PM[/editline]

Umm isnt there some kind of HUD editing software or program? that would be so much easier :expressionless:

[editline]08:25PM[/editline]

well all im asking is for someone who can do this for me i would greatly appreciate it so much :slight_smile:

From the beginning?

Guys, This is extremely simple!! I could do it in 20 - 40 lines of code( Idk, that might sound like allot but it is NOT ). If someone can make me a texture or image ill try the rest ( i can definatly make the code, just getting the texture right can be… err… interesting. Or i could just get my mate to do it >< )

I’m assuming you want this for a GameMode, but it will be client-side ( For all the Lua-n00bs that means it will work on any non-secured server i.e most server )

Someone post me an image (Preferably 1024 x 1024 px) and ill make it.

One problem, the ammo and health counters will NOT be… erm… slanted like in the pic

could you make it lock on to enemies.

Also is anyone doing this I haven’t heard anything on this form for awhile