Help Dark rp coding problem

Thank you for reading hopefully you can help me ok so i edit my addshipments file in dark rp to make a job called underground dealer i know it should be in shared file but add shipments for him guess what it works but when i start my dedicated server the weapons disapear the pistols and the gun dealer shipments but my shipments I added for the underground dealer job works fine every time i copy the default file back it works the weapons return but put it back it breaks dark rp here is the codding for the shipments

AddCustomShipment(“Lockpick”, “models/weapons/w_crowbar.mdl”, “lockpick”, 2000, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_Underground})
AddCustomShipment(“Medic kit”, “models/weapons/w_c4.mdl”, “med_kit”, 1775, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_Underground})
AddCustomShipment(“unarrest stick”, “models/weapons/w_stunbaton.mdl”, “unarrest_stick”, 2700, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_Underground})
AddCustomShipment(“stunstick”, “models/weapons/w_stunbaton.mdl”, “stunstick”, 1500, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_Underground})

and then the underground job’s coding

TEAM_Underground = AddExtraTeam(“Underground”, Color(255,255,51,255), “models/player/arctic.mdl”, [[Sell illegal stuff WARNING police can catch you this is a illegal job dont let them catch you with illegal shipments hide it ]], {}, “Underground”, 2, 45, 0, false)//

please help and thanks

if you need help, learn to use punctuations, its practically impossible to understand you