Help for mod essentials

How i can be admin on my server after installing Rust essentials

This is the ranks file. Rank assignments along with custom ranks should go here.

Please note that the # symbol resembles a comment and should not be used when configuring.

The list is read in order of authority. The means the top most rank has the highest power, authority, and priority and vice versa for the bottom most rank.

EX: [Owner] has an access level/authority of 5 (highest) and [Default] of 1 (highest).

Users are assigned ranks per their Steam User ID (SUID/UID). Using # <Name> is simply a way of easily identifying for future reading and is not required.

Users can grab their UID in game by typing “/uid”.

Example format:

[Owner.O]

76561198123114406 # mineqccraft

Appending .<string> will assign a rank prefix to that rank. Prefix recommended to be only 1 or 2 characters.

[Owner.O] or [Member.:D]

will make format user names in chat into:

[O] OwnerGuy: Hello

[:D] MemberGuy: What up

[Owner.O]

[Administrator.A]

[Moderator.M]

Users under the [Member] rank will be ignored - always.

To enable the [Member] rank, set “whitelist” to false and “useAsMembers” to true in the config.ini.

User IDs found in the whitelist.txt will then be read as [Member]'s.

Note: You cannot change the rank name [Member]. If [Member] does not exist, “useAsMembers” will not work.

[Member.m] # DO NOT ASSIGN PLAYERS TO THIS RANK, READ ABOVE

This is the rank with the lowest authority.

isDefaultRank sets the preceding rank, in this case [Default], as the default rank for new users.

The rank set as isDefaultRank will not accept UID specification.

[Default] # DO NOT ASSIGN PLAYERS TO THIS RANK
isDefaultRank

Try actually reading the clear instructions detailed in the very thing you pasted.

Hint: You need your own Steam ID.

I know but im french and i dont understand :*/ can you help me ?

Users are assigned ranks per their Steam User ID (SUID/UID). Using # <Name> is simply a way of easily identifying for future reading and is not required.

Users can grab their UID in game by typing “/uid”.

Example format:

[Owner.O]

76561198123114406 # mineqccraft

See that there? That’s the important thing.

If your Steam ID was 1234 (it won’t be), you would put:

[Owner.O]
1234 #me

The #me is just a comment so you know what 1234 is.