Help i did everything

I just got downloading wiremod 3 days ago. And i join a server and an admin made me small like with player resize tool. and i was left like that. joined another game for some reason i was underground half way. it looked like it to me but my player model was standing the same as always thats how other people saw me. but i saw from half way underground and joined another game and i was still like that i uninstalled garrys mod almost every way i think i can like uninstalled it from steam then from my computer and it still didnt work. i still looked from like half way underground like i have been like this in all servers except the one. i went back to the server had someone resize me back to normal still looked like i was half way underground i dont know what to do except play on that one server please i ask again please help me!!! and now in single player im floating above the map and if i noclip to the map i freeze as if i was outside the map

Bad spelling, please revise and I’d be glad to help.

Periods. Seriously, use them. To help you, we need to be able to understand you.

I think it should be fixed now periods and better spelling

Fix your punctuation, spelling, grammar, etc.

The thread title “Help, I did everything” can get you banned.

how?

Change the garrysmod folder to garrysmodold and restart GMOD. Post results.

ok

[editline]10:13PM[/editline]

thnak you it worked but i lost everything what should a do about that

Delete System32. Nah I’m kidding. Go play :rolleyes:

Reinstall the addons one by one in your garrysmodold folder.

Do it one by one because I suspect your original problem was from a faulty addon.