Help me download this..

This is my first post.
Usually when I can’t figure out how to download an addon, I just give up and hope a different thing works, but that’s getting kind of old. I need DETAILED steps on downloading this map:

I tried extracting to Addons, Maps, and just Garrsmod. I have no idea how to do it. Help?

Do you need help with downloading it or installing it?

Ok just download it go into the following “steam/steamapps/<username>/garrysmod/garrysmod/map”
ok ^
^
this file conatains a file call ______.bsp put the bsp in that link thing ^

I believe there is no folder called “map”

Okay it’s already downloaded to my desktop right now. You want me to extract it to Maps? I’ve tried that, no luck.

make sure that only the bsp goes in steam/steamapps/username/garrysmod/garrysmod/maps

Not a folder or something else

Ok, well now the map shows up in Garrysmod, and I can open it, but almost everything is pink/black, and the sky freaks out. I have 2 files labeled Models and Materials, and that has everything in them, but I don’t know where to put them. Also, theres a .vmf file I don’t know what to do with.

If the folder is called addon, place the entire folder in the addon section. Otherwise, just extract them to garrysmod/garrysmod and let it overwrite

do you have the right games? half life 2 etc and counter strike? also dont worry about the vmf thats only if you want to edit the map

Copy the Models/Materials folders and paste them in the main garrysmod folder(The one with maps,data,ect).

Also make sure you have the games using that or the materials and textures needed.

if not time to swipe out the Credit Card and start purchasing them.

All the folders like materials, models, and such extract to your garrysmod/garrysmod folder. If there are still purple textures and ERROR models, you are probably missing a game that the map uses the textures from. What source games do you have installed and mounted in Garry’s Mod currently?