Help me installing

Help ok well the thing is im trying to buy garrys mod off steam and now when i click continue after entering it all it says i havent got any games it can be used with.

i got: Half life 2: Deathmatch and Half life 2: Lost coast

Why cant i buy it, im currently reinstalling half life 2 deathmatch, Please hellpp!!

You need a game that comes with the Source SDK. I don’t think Half-Life 2: DM or Lost Coast comes with the SDK

Nope it doesnt :’(

Buy the Cs:s and Gmod pack :slight_smile: than you can use the perp server anyways

waiit
if you look at http://store.steampowered.com/search/?category2=16
it shows it comes with source SDK

[editline]09:56PM[/editline]

i dont have enough for garrys mod and css sadly thats why i was hopeing dm would work :{

Unfortunately, I believe the only possible way you could do this was a pirated gmod, I’ve heard they come stand alone, but please, buy the real game :slight_smile:

I want to buy it i really do but when i try i get " Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy a game that requires ownership of another game you do not currently own. Please correct the error and try again.

This means you can’t get it. Bye. :3:

Hmmm… well let me check this out, well it says it’s on the list of compatible games, I really don’t get that, it’s a contradiction :O…

Yeah i was hoping of talking to someone working at steam to help, otherwise i gota buy it with css but im not too much of a fan bit too repetative for me

Yeah, but any open sourced game or dedicated server user is fun to me forever

I hope everyone will be happy to know that i’ve bought Team fortress 2 and g-mod :slight_smile:

Awesome, now head over to the other Garrys Mod sections and start posting, first change your avatar :v:

Mod, lock this please.