Help! My gmod crashes when i join a BIG Server

So hey guys. When i join a server with a lot of addons likes RevolutionRP. I crash when downloading server files. I have tried a load of things like removing all my addons, reinstalling,
etc

My PC Specs are:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3110 CPU @ 2.40 GHz
PC/Laptop: Laptop
Ram: 4gb (2.66 usable)
32bit operating system, x64 based processor

So if anyone knows what to do or has any more questions please reply.

Please upload the .mdmp file somewhere, it can be found in the root /garrysmod/ folder, where the hl2.exe is located. Also, eventually you could try this(since such crashes happen alot recently) try adding this to your launch options:

-dxlevel 95 -autoconfig(remove autoconfig after it successfully booted & joined a server).

http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?dump=hl2_160706_crash_2016_7_29T11_9_7C0.mdmp&key=fufOIYwNDp86S8pDZnDc1M25TMrJIOjssRLYdR80HAjMw0kUjSPdfSbARB-2EXk3xCZgmEkIQYORzoCO32K81yW7EhZKTuPmElYZOoMwJdIcob3AMy3SaYTdB8bo-y1FpE9F-N1PEeUw9Nqsfke7UGP0nMvGzNpT4wCM_2eNpRc=

No wonder, you dont hit the minimum gmod requirements. Your machine got only 2GB of ram, and gmod atleast needs 3GB. Your machine atleast needs 4-6GB of ram. Page-mem wont count(8GB)

First things first, a 64bit operating system is needed, so you can at least use your 4 gigs.

fixed it anyway