Help please

Please help someone cuz in my server ween i whant to use the advance duplicator he say (Duplicator blocked only)

:downs:

hey i say someone help no (smile)

…:what:

I seriously can’t understand you. Maybe if you tried a bit harder? Also shouldn’t this be in the Help & Support section?

moar :downs:

do you own this server?
have you denied yourself or everyone from using the advanced duplicator?

yes I am owner and does not know how to fix this with ADV duplicator please fix spunetimi how shawl

Learn English.

I can’t understand a thing you’re saying and you aren’t describing your problem in enough detail. Please learn to speak English properly.

yes I am owner and does not know how to fix this with ADV duplicator please fix spunetimi how shawl

Seriously, we can’t help you if we don’t understand what you’re on about. Give us some actual details on your problem. “It doesn’t work” isn’t helpful.

Here I want to use duplicator advance but when I put the example (GunShop) says Duplication blocked entity and i don’t now what i must to doo

you must not have :downs:

no i don’t need help cuz i fixed

I’m thinking it won’t let you spawn the (GunShop) because there’s an entity that the duplicator doesn’t allow (so players can’t import admin weapons.)

Did you download the GunShop off garrysmod.org? It might help to post a link to it if you did.

I apologize for being off-topic, but there are few things that irritate me more than users who don’t know how to use the little link things below their avatars. If you want the link to your Steam profile to actually work, you type in your Steam ID; not paste the ENTIRE LINK to your Steam profile.

Same applies to most, if not all, of the under-the-avatar links. You use your username, not just a link to your profile or whatever.

/rant