Help, pleeeeaaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so I made and finished a v-22 osprey in gmod, and for some reason it has started to go like half way in the ground and sort of bounce back up and like float half way. I can still fly it, but its really annoying. When this happens all other props on the server do the same freaking thing. I was going to show my dad the osprey, but now it would not be very impressive. PPPLLLEeAAASSSEEE HHHHEEEELLLLPPP MMMMEEEEEEEEE!!! I would really like a reply super fast, because my dad is coming home from Prog, Chek Republic! PLEASe REPLY FAST

Could be do to with your constraints, have you advanced duped it or saved it?

yeah, I did adv dupe it, how do I fix it though!?!?!?!?

It’s likely that the problem is either with the Adv. Dupe file or with the server, and it’s most likely the latter. Either way, there’s not very much you can do about it.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it took my like 50,000 hours to make it!!!
Damnit

Are there any special addons that you used when making it? It’s actually more likely that those are at fault than anything else.

I used smart weld, smart snap, PHX, wire, uuuuuuuuuum OH!!! And No-collide multi. Then I adv. duped it. WHAT DO I Do//?

[editline]04:34PM[/editline]

I havent tried it in single player yet, I will soon. Hopefully it magically fixes itself. still keep thinking of fixes please.

List the addons installed on the server you made it on. All the props doing the same suggest it’s a problem with the addons.

ok, ill try, smartsnap, nocollide multi, wire, phx, smart snap, and adv. dupe. PLEASE HELP

[editline]05:55PM[/editline]

P.S. everyone’s props do the same thing when I spawn the osprey :frowning:

Try it on single player, then see what happens.

I say no-collide along with constraints and adv dupe fucked it up.