[Help/Request] Amazing Spiderman 2 - Ninja Ripper / Model Request

I have been trying to get Ninja Ripper working with The Amazing Spider-man 2 game, though for whatever reason (I assume because of the launcher that first appears allowing you to select graphic and resolution options) Ninja Ripper will not even attempt to work, hitting the hot keys does nothing and produces no files.

I am using the Steam version of this game if that makes a difference. If there is a workaround or a specific method that someone could explain, I would be really grateful. I have tried both Intruder and D3D11.

Or if someone has some/all of the character models ripped (really interested in spiderman and carnage, though more would be great), or knows where an archive exists that I could download, would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for the link, that is perfect!

Would still like to know why NInja Ripper isn’t working properly as well, if someone has any ideas. I’ll keep trying to get it working in the mean time.

Thanks again! :smiley:

I was able to get around the launcher by copying the game.exe as asm2launcher.exe.

Apparently intruder doesn’t work at all, and I tried the d3d11 wrapper since I thought it was a dx11 game, but after both of those didn’t work, I finally tried the d3d9 wrapper and it worked great. Hope this helps someone else too.