Help ripping Total War Warhammer models

I’ve been trying to extract some Total War Warhammer models (the lord of change specifically) and so far I haven’t found any ways of converting what total war uses to something usable for free. Can someone help me out with this?

Try this link: http://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=2515
It has a script for Blender but I haven’t tried it myself, I don’t have the game. If you manage to rip any models+materials you should post them here :smiley:

I saw that yesterday and I could not figure out how to make it work. However it kept giving me this one error about it not finding a certain folder so I just decided to put that folder in every location and it eventually worked.

Some of the textures are a little messed up along with some transparency but I’m sure I can find a way to fix it

Edit: Alright now trying to export it to be usable for source I get an error trying to compile the QC which is “Too many bone influences per vertex”. Looking online I found that you need to uncheck an option called “Implicit motionless bone” but for me it isn’t where it should be.