HELP! Seeking programs in making machinimas, making custom skins and porting/hexing models

I want to be able to step up my work in making screenshots and also wish to make my own machinimas. I also want to start making my own models and maps to meet the same goals. If someone can give me a list of programs for making and editing in game movies, audio editing programs, extraction programs to extract models from games, hexing and modeling programs for game and custom models/skins. I figure some programs I could use for making screenshots and movies may include programs like Fraps, Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Audacity, and Goldwave. The only modeling software I actually use to an extent is SDK Source. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I’ve heard of this great tool called Google.

Basically all you need is Fraps (Registered) So u dont have that “www.fraps.com” logo on the screen. And at least sony Vegas Pro 9.0. Those are the only 2 programs i use to make my machinimas. For Screenshots basically all you need is photoshop. Audacity is for editing sound files which you really dont need to do just google some sound clips.

also, remember to render your video file as a .WMV file, it will reduce the size by a whole lot since Fraps records 3:00min long avi’s at like 5gb’s :stuck_out_tongue: It should drop them down too… 200mb’s?

No one needs neither Vegas nor any Adobe program to make good editing.

Also@OP, you should probalby find one thing you want to do, not all at once, its not as easy as you may think at the moment.

i need help, i need a couple of ragdolls made from art work done by my sister. i’ll make sure that the art work will be as clear as posible. if any one is intrested please e-mail at tripprules@yahoo.com.