HELP Very low fps(10-15-20fps)please read the thread and help me somehow [READ IT]

I bought the game yesterday from steam , been waiting since summer to play it , now that i finally managed to get into the game i have this fps issue , i’ve tried everything , searched the whole forum , tried every single parametre , downloaded drivers , unninstalled drivers (sometimes i have more frames without the drivers …facepalm)
Ati Radeon HD 4650 1gb
4gb ram
Amd Athlon X4 II 640 (quad core)
I really have no idea why im getting like 13 fps most of the times… PLEASE HELP ME SOMEHOW , please

in the console(F1) :

grass.on false
play in full screen at a lower resolution
check the console (F1) for spam

Your fps seems about right for the hardware.

grass.on false is about the best fps your going to get. Unity is hardware intense

Not really I have an old 2.3Ghz Pentium and a HD5450 and 4GB DDR2 and I run better then he does.

Can you post your output log file?

here it is http://m.uploadedit.com/b025/1386915354591.txt (output log )

Are you running the game with any additional launch parameters? if so, which ones.

What stands out is

HandleD3DDeviceLost
HandleD3DDeviceLost: still lost
Skipped rendering frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state (device lost)

I heard of some people getting that while in dx11 mode and alt tabbing even once, if that’s not the case then it sounds like a driver issue.

What version of windows are you running?

Im getting exactly what you just posted Helk, what can I do to fix it? My output log is pretty much the same.

Try these launch options in Steam

-force-d3d11 -force-feature-level-9-1 -force-feature-level-9-2 -force-feature-level-9-3 -nolog

(you can change d3d11 to d3d9 if you want to force dx9 instead of dx11)

this should help boost your frame rate significantly. It will drastically lower the quality of world objects such as rocks and stuff. The only problem is your skybox will be glitched out but the trade off for the high frame rate is what you get.

Many of us use these parameters to get a stable frame rate to play.

Appreciate that! Saw instant improvement!

no improvements for me tho…i have like +5 frames without video drivers installed facepalm , please help?

but my vision is bugged

Like I said, your skybox will be glitched as a side effect of the parameters. Until Garry and team optimize more, these settings are going to glitch it like that.

I think it would help if we had more graphical toggles, such as disabling certain lighting effects, lower the render distance of objects, maybe add some fog of war etc but for now this will have to do, sorry.

You are having FPS issues because of the error spam about the D3D Device handle being lost, as I already said,

Have you alt tabbed at all after loading the game? (this was a unity issue before)
Are you running the latest drivers? etc

i don’t even have video drivers installed because i tried to install the latest and i had epic 12 fps and without them i have 20…

I want the team optimize the game or create a menu with different graphics options

(sorry bad english)

so??? any help people? even if i didn’t alttab , same fps… and i have like+5 fps without the video drivers installed , idk what to do… its not that funny playing at 20 frames

I get 5-6 fps, average. I can play the game with this. I’m on lowest screensize, graphics quality, and I’m using the grass turned off.
I have:
Intel Core i5 processor 430m (2.26GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 up to 4083 MB Hyper Memorey
17.3 " HD+ LED LCD
8GB Memorey
1000GB HDD

It’s an acer, and a laptop.

Before I turned grass off, I got 3 fps, avrage. Could that be just graphics, or is processing the grass a part of it?

It still laggs at times, and I want to change that.

[editline]14th December 2013[/editline]

It’s in early alpha. Don’t get discouraged, because it is supposed to be laggy and possible glitchy if it is at such an early build. It has not been optimized

laggy? i have 10 fps , i can’t even shoot people srsly

[editline]15th December 2013[/editline]

look guys , this is how i see the writing and the game is full glitchet when i use the command d3d11 or d3d9 with -force-feature-level-9-x i think i have huge fps with that command but i can’t see shit , look

I got the same ting going on …