HELP WITH A MODEL FOR SFM! TEXTURES NOT SHOWING.

BEFORE WE BEGIN I AM GIVING YOU A HEADS UP, I AM NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL I HAVE EYE PROBLEMS AND I TYPE LIKE THIS TO SEE THE LETTERS BETTER I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND AND THANKS FOR READING.

I DON’T WANNA BOTHER ANYONE ON STEAM ANYMORE (OR ANY WERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER) BUT AS SAID ABOVE I AM HAVING ISSUES AND CANNOT FIND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS…(ILL BET ANYTHING IT’S SIMPLE AND I JUST CANNOT FREAKING SEE IT!)

IT’S MY CUSTOM MODELS TEXTURES THAT ARE MESSED UP. I’VE BEEN WORKING ON HER FOR MONTHS NOW AND I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE TO HELP ME FIX A HAIR TEXTURE ISSUE I WAS HAVING…BUT WHEN I PORTED HER BACK INTO SFM…AT FIRST SHE WAS STILL HER OLD MODEL WITH THE OLD TEXTURE PROBLEMS. I TRIED RE FIXING HER FILES IN BLENDER AGAIN AND AFTER SO MANY ATTEMPTS SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH HER TEXTURES SHES ALL BLACK AND PURPLE I’VE TRIED ALL I COULD THINK OF TO GET HER TEXTURES FIXED. SO I WENT OVER IT IN BLENDER AGAIN, I CHECKED TO SEE THAT THEY HAD THE RIGHT NAMES (AS WELL AS THE MESHES THEM SELF’S) AND I MADE SURE THAT THEY WERE ASSIGNED TO THE RIGHT PARTS OF THE MESH, THEN I CHECKED HER QC FILE TO MAKE SURE THOSE NAMES WERE RIGHT AND SO FAR AS FAR AS I CAN SEE…EVERYTHING’S FINE…SO WHY IS SHE MESSED UP?..I AM CONFUSED…DON’T UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE…IDK WERE ELSE TO TURN OR WHAT TO DO UNLESS SOMEONE CAN SPOT SOMETHING I HAVE MESSED…

SO IF YOU ALL DON’T CARE…(I PROMISE IT’S NOT A VIRUS…U SWEAR.)

I’M GONNA GIVE YOU GUYS A RAR FILE WITH EVERYTHING SHE HAS (SO FAR, I PLAN TO ADD MORE BODYGROUPSTO HER SOON WHEN I FILL SHE’S STABLE ENOUGH FOR THEM.) ANYWAYS I AM SENDING YOU GUYS…THE MAIN MODEL (HER DMX FILES) HER TEXTURES (VTF’S/VMT’S) ALONG WITH THE IMAGES OF THE TEXTURES FOR THE USE IN BLENDER, AND THE BLEND FILE…AND HER QC FILE…IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE LOOK AT THEM AND TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG I’D THANK U DEARLY I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIND THE ISSUE.

HERE’S THE FILE…(MITE EVEN INCLUDE HER MDL FILES TOO JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE, NOT THAT I EXPECT TO SEE ANYONE DO THIS BUT PLEASE DO NOT CLAIM/STEAL MY WORK AS UR OWN! THANK YOU, ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT MESS WITH ANYTHING LIKE THE SETTINGS IN THE QC UNLESS YOU TELL ME I HAVE TO HAVE IT DONE FIRST FOR IT TO BE FIXED (AGAIN NOT THAT I’D EXPECT ANYONE TOO DO THAT) AGAIN THANKS.) AND I HAVE ANOTHER ISSUE UNRELATED TO THE TEXTURES…I HAVE A JIGGLE BONE IN HER PONYTAIL AS U CAN SEE, AND IT DOSE NOT SHOW UP NOT EVEN IN THE “UNKNOWN” SECTION IN THE MODEL HOW DO I FIX THIS? (I TRIED EDDITING THAT “SFM_DEFAULTANIMATIONGROUPS.TXT” AND IT DID NOT WORK THE LAST TIME I TRIED IT AND I THINK IT’S STILL IN THERE.) AGAIN HOW DO I FIX THIS TOO?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4O6xG8MKOdlWDlyTGotMlJhMnc

THANKS FOR READING HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT AND HAVE GOOD LUCK WITH IT. ALSO I’M SORRY IF I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE IT’S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I’VE BEEN HERE SO FORGIVE ME. :slight_smile:

Now, I don’t know if SFM works like GMod, but a purple texture, for most cases, means that the path is wrong, I suggest watching some tutorials and following them 1 on 1 before trying to do it alone, also I tried my hardest but I keep reading your post in my mind with a screaming voice.

Your VMT files have the wrong paths.

OH YA! THANKS, I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THOSE…I’LL HAVE TO RECHECK THEM I MITE HAVE NOT SET THEM RIGHT I DID IT BEFORE BUT THEY MITE NOT BE RIGHT HOLD ON ILL CHECK AND GET BACK TO U ON EM. THANKS AGAIN SILLY ME SORRY FOR BUGGING U GUYS OVER THHIS. :smiley:

EY! IT WORKED! THANK U SO MUCH GOOD LORD DO I FILL SILLY XD THE VMT’S WERE MESSED UP WITH THE PATH I FIXED THEM. :smiley:

I feel so left out now :frowning: