Help with asgard transporter

hey i cant find the E2 that i saw someone use for there asgard transporter and it would be ince if someone could help me out by giveing me the script so i can put it in the E2 editor and make it so that i can finally use the thing.

Nice pic yo its a lil racist yo true dat yo

anyways yah i herd u and dat kid in da pic liek teh mudkipz but u know how i feel yo true dat

yah man so i was thinkin yo we all know what its like to be a foshizzle but RLY y so mean to da kidz in dah hoods?
dey are singin pece pece are you rollin with me me me
its been anopther long weekend in this routine and all i need is another one throwing it back to sea, yeah you know what imean, yo?

so yah man i know how u feel but i mean rly i know its all gonna work yo no worries chill man its vangard chill yo you think you deserve a lil fame and fortune you want it all you know it all

you know i have to have it all, im back from hiatus let me all to the haters usert to the eff

first things first i heard

they want it all, hae it all i cant explain it im on it i have to have it all
yo so shizzy yo jkeep jizz g threads u know its not cool to know its not cool

you know it rerminds me og how hamsters are like goldfish and buzz lightyear but firsdt things first i heard i know its all for mine i cant explain it my hearts in i have to have it all i want a little fame and fortune you dont call my name in denial yo

chill pece yo

[editline]11:29AM[/editline]

chaosbman is cool yo so chil men

I admit, that is a bit funny. But it’s probably going to get you banned :slight_smile:

In case any moderator is wondering why he wrote that, here’s why: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=786950

am i going to get help