Help with crashing

I keep crashing gmod and it happens like 2 hours after running the game https://slimgur.com/image/GV1 it just has the same error every time but a different number at the end. Not the 0 the numbers before that

Are you using DirectX 8?

I don’t know how would i check? BTW if this means anything it only started happening after i upgraded to windows 10

sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfd