Help with custom jobs? DARKRP

Could someone please make me the files for these as custom jobs if its not much to ask, as I don’t know how to make them. Thanks in advance if you need me contact me on Skype

Jobs: http://pastebin.com/cJwtPrVW

I know I only give little info but if you can contact me I can through each job, thanks.

Really, do you know what google search is? If you can’t make jobs, don’t make a DarkRP Server.
http://deadeye.comule.com/classmaker.php
http://wiki.darkrp.com/index.php/DarkRP:Jobs

Instead of doing all of them for you, I did a few you should pick up the template pretty easy, the final one I included does a custom check to see if the user is part of the group named “vip” this can be changed but it must be an EXACT to the ULX group.

You can change the colors yourself and you can direct ot the .mdl file yourself.

Facepunch is not a good place to ask people to make you jobs as very few like DarkRP also you want us to download all these addons of Joseph stalin and shit and spam are addons so we can make you a job ?

TEAM_SWAT = DarkRP.createJob("S.W.A.T", {
        color = Color(80, 45, 0, 255),
        model = "models/player/swat.mdl",
        description = [[This is a donator special job,
                your duty is to heal on of your
                wounded operatives. You should stay in the PD
                until backup is needed.
                Do everything you can to keep the city safe.
                You can heal your team, but it's not optinal unless theres
                no medics alive. If theres no mayor, you're in charge.]],
        weapons = {"arrest_stick", "unarrest_stick", "weapon_glock2", "weapon_ak472", "ls_sniper", "weapon_m42", "weapon_mp52", "stunstick", "door_ram", "weaponchecker"},
        command = "swat",
        max = 1,
        salary = 200,
        admin = 0,
        vote = true,
        hasLicense = true,
     })

== Explanation / Help. ==
TEAM_SWAT = The Lua variable for this team. This is used for things such as buying shipments, buying weapons, and if you have to be a job to become this.
AddExtraTeam("S.W.A.T", = S.W.A.T is the job name displayed in the scoreboard and the bottom left hand corner.
color = Color(0,0,153,255), = This is the colour displayed in the scoreboard, and is done in RGB format. You can find the perfect colour using the in-game colour tool.
model = "models/player/barney.mdl", = The player model that you are when you spawn as this team. If the client does not have this model, then an ERROR will be displayed.
NOTE: As of revision 529, you can add multiple models for each job, when a player chooses their job from the F4 menu, a GUI will appear with all the possible models for that class. To add more than 1 model, you list the models in {}, seperated by commas, eg: {"models/player/barney.mdl","models/player/alyx.mdl"} NOTE: Making a multiple model job may not work for some people.
description = [[Raid And Protect From Terrorists]], = The description of the class which is shown in the F4 menu. Although this feature is rarely used, it is still helpful.
weapons = {"weapon_deagle2", "weapon_mp52", "weapon_pumpshotgun2"}, = The weapons this team spawns with. You must use the weapon's entity name or this will not work.
"swat", = The command to become this team. (Ensure that you exclude the forward slash (/) as DarkRP will do so automatically)
max = 3, = How many people can be this team at one point in time?
salary = 300, = Their salary that they earn on payday.
admin = 0, = Who may become this team? (0 = anyone, 1 = admin, 2 = superadmin only)
vote = true, = Do you have to be voted into this team? (false = no and true = yes)
hasLicense = true, = Does this team have a gun license? (false = no and true = yes)

Enjoy. To get the models Extract the workshop addon from GMA to BSP open lua , models/materials. and click the model it will give you the directory etc.