Help with CustomClasses (DarkRP)

Ok, I run my dark rp server (Canadian’s Turf <{Build-RP-300-Props}>) and my 2nd admin made some classes (Inthesis) and I thought some up, so I copied down the code, got what each thing does, I made some, but they don’t work. It gives yellow errors on the right side of the screen when you press the F4 menu, Inthesis had that probelm, and he fixed it with his, but he doesn’t see anything wrong with mine. So, here is my coding:

TEAM_build = AddExtraTeam(“Builder”, Color(0,255,55,255), “models/player/kleiner.mdl”, [[ Hire This Guy To Build A PRO Base!
]], {“keys”}, “build”, 5, 50, 0, false)
//

TEAM_guard = AddExtraTeam(“Guard”, Color(255,40,55,255), “models/player/barney.mdl”, [[ Gaurd For Hire, You MUST be hired to kill, or be DEMOTED.
]], {“weapon_deagle2”}, “guard”, 3, 60, 0, false)
//

TEAM_wirenerd = AddExtraTeam(“Wire Nerd”, Color(70,0,255,255), “models/player/alyx.mdl”, [[ You Are A Pro At Wire, Build or
Teach Wire Stuff For $$$
]], {“keys”}, “wirenerd”, 2, 50, 0, false)
//

TEAM_carsale = AddExtraTeam(“Car Salesman”, Color(189,183,107,255), “models/player/eli.mdl” [[ Sell cars and airboats!
]], {“keys”}, “carsale”, 2, 50, 0, false)
//

And it is pasted under where it says to paste them. So, any ideas?

Where did you paste them, exactly?

(I copied a part of the above text)

NAME OR IN THE TEAM COMMAND:
// TEAM_/DUDE IS WROOOOOONG !!!
// HAVING “/dude” IN THE COMMAND FIELD IS WROOOOOOOONG!!!
//ADD TEAMS UNDER THIS LINE:

TEAM_burglar = AddExtraTeam(“Burglar”, Color(153,204,0,255), “models/player/odessa.mdl”, [[ This class thrives to work his lockpick
and break into even the hardest
places, then taking everything as he pleases.]], {“keys”, “lockpick”}, “burglar”, 3, 30, 0,
false)
//

TEAM_bargainer = AddExtraTeam(“Bargainer”, Color(255,204,204,255), “models/player/kleiner.mdl”, [[ Buys things cheap,
sells them expensive.]], {“keys”}, “bargainer”, 2, 55, 0,
false)
//

TEAM_locksmith = AddExtraTeam(“Police Locksmith”, Color(0,255,255,255), “models/player/barney.mdl”, [[ The man that aids the police.
This guy can open any door.
DO NOT ABUSE, OR ELSE DEMOTION!]], {“weapon_glock2”, “keypad_cracker”, “lockpick”, “door_ram”}, “locksmith”, 2, 60,
0, true)
//

TEAM_swat = AddExtraTeam(“SWAT”, Color(102,51,255,255), “models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl”, [[ The Special Police!
OOO-Rah!]], {“weapon_m42”, “weapon_deagle2”, “door_ram”}, “swat”, 2, 75,
0, true)
//

TEAM_judge = AddExtraTeam(“Judge”, Color(255,204,255,255), “models/player/eli.mdl”, [[ If there’s an argument or mystery,
this guy can figure it out.]], {“keys”}, “judge”, 1, 70, 0,
true)
//

TEAM_build = AddExtraTeam(“Builder”, Color(0,255,55,255), “models/player/kleiner.mdl”, [[ Hire This Guy To Build A PRO Base!
]], {“keys”}, “build”, 5, 50, 0, false)
//

TEAM_guard = AddExtraTeam(“Guard”, Color(255,40,55,255), “models/player/barney.mdl”, [[ Gaurd For Hire, You MUST be hired to kill, or be DEMOTED.
]], {“weapon_deagle2”}, “guard”, 3, 60, 0, false)
//

TEAM_wirenerd = AddExtraTeam(“Wire Nerd”, Color(70,0,255,255), “models/player/alyx.mdl”, [[ You Are A Pro At Wire, Build or
Teach Wire Stuff For $$$
]], {“keys”}, “wirenerd”, 2, 50, 0, false)
//

TEAM_carsale = AddExtraTeam(“Car Salesman”, Color(189,183,107,255), “models/player/eli.mdl” [[ Sell cars and airboats!
]], {“keys”}, “carsale”, 2, 50, 0, false)
//

I meant: What file, and where in it, did you paste the classes into?