help with dark jobs setup

hi peeps, I’m experiencing trouble when trying to add custom jobs to dark rp. the jobs simply don’t show in list and you can switch jobs, also your character be a weird prop model…
here is my shared.lua code

TEAM_SWATUNIT = AddExtraTeam(“SWAT Unit”, Color(0, 0, 155, 255), “models/player/ct_gign.mdl”, [[Basic SWAT unit,
Cops may call SWAT when they cant
handle the situaltion theirselfs.
RAID? NO]],{“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”,“cstm_pistol_fiveseven”,“cstm_rif_famas”}, “swatunit”, 50, 0, 0, false)

TEAM_SWATSNIPER = AddExtraTeam(“SWAT Sniper”, Color(0, 0, 155, 255), “models/player/ct_gign.mdl”, [[Sniper support for SWAT units,
Cops may call SWAT when they cant
handle the situaltion theirselfs.
RAID? NO]], {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”,“cstm_smg_tmp”,“cstm_sniper_awp”}, “swatsnip”, 50, 75, 0, false, true, TEAM_SWATUNIT)

TEAM_SWATCHIEF = AddExtraTeam(“SWAT Chief”, Color(0,0,255, 255), “models/player/ct_gsg9.mdl”, [[You are the SWAT Chief, you coordenate
all SWAT Units and snipers in the
city.
RAID? NO]], {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “cstm_pistol_deagle”, “cstm_shotgun_xm1014”, “stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”,“cstm_rif_famas”},“swatchief”, 1, 75, 0, false, true, TEAM_SWATUNIT)

TEAM_DRUG = AddExtraTeam(“Drug Dealer”, Color(147,0,173, 255), “models/odessa.mdl”
[[Sell drugs to the fellow citizens.
RAID? NO]], {}, “drugdealer”, 4, 45, 0, false)

TEAM_BARTENDER = AddExtraTeam(“Bartender”, Color(66,104,0, 255), “models/Eli.mdl”
[[Sell drugs to the fellow citizens.
RAID? NO]], {}, “bartender”, 0, 45, 0, false)

TEAM_CAR = AddExtraTeam(“Car Dealer”, Color(0,178,255, 255), “models/characters/Hostage_02.mdl”
[[Sell vehicles to the fellow citizens.
RAID? NO]], {}, “cardealer”, 4, 45, 0, false)

TEAM_MAYORGUARD = AddExtraTeam(“Mayor Guard”, Color(10,0,107, 255), “models/Barney.mdl”
[[Protect the mayor from raids.
RAID? NO]], {“stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”,“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “cstm_pistol_fiveseven”",“cstm_smg_tmp”}, “mayorguard”, 5, 45, 0, false)

TEAM_ROBBER = AddExtraTeam(“Robber”, Color(137,137,137, 255), “models/player/t_arctic.mdl”
[[You invade houses with your lockpick
and steal everything inside.
RAID? YES]], {“lockpick”}, “robber”, 10, 45, 0, false)

TEAM_HACKER = AddExtraTeam(“Hacker”, Color(137,137,137, 255), “models/characters/hostage_04.mdl”
[[You invade houses with your keypad cracker
RAID? YES]], {“keypad_cracker”}, “hacker”, 10, 45, 0, false)

TEAM_BMD = AddExtraTeam(“Black Maket Dealer”, Color(104,80,0, 255), “models/player/t_leet.mdl”
RAID? YES, WITH MOBBOSS AS SUPLIER ONLY]], {}, “bmd”, 4, 45, 0, false)

TEAM_HITMAN = AddExtraTeam(“Black Maket Dealer”, Color(104,0,0, 255), “models/player/t_guerilla.mdl”
RAID? YES, ONLY FOR HITS]], {“cstm_pistol_p228”}, “hitman”, 4, 45, 0, false)

but there is a lot of posts asking for help there…

If you need help, you obviously take it to Help and Support. Not some other section.

srry then, at the end i solved the problem myself. but i cant remove the post :S