Help with different ranks like vip

Well I need help with the way to make vips start with different weapons such as the phys gun on my server. I need the base way to do that. Also if you can, what is a way to make it so only vip can get certain items from the shop?

You’d need to create a user group in your server files first and then set the weapons etc for that usergroup. Sorry i’m a bit busy so I can’t explain it exactly.

GM:Playerloadout(pl)
if pl:IsUserGroup(“VIP”) then
pl:Give(“weapon_crowbar”)
end
end

I believed that they had an older bug where using all capitals in a user group would just disable it completely. Did they fix it? If they did then yeah, this is totally correct.

How do you set a usergroup?

Wow.dont help him. he is just copying perp because he got banned.

Isnt that the guy who is making a so called Better Copy of PERP?

PERP = Fun when players can actually be serious, and if you don’t know how to set a player group, good luck getting anywhere near to as good as PERP.

Can you make it not in server files run of a mysql database like perp?
because if you add someone you need to restart server and btw does anyone have cider because i cant find it where it says if in donator group give phys gun please help

This guy is going to program an exact replica of PERP…cmon guys, usergroups are almost needlessly complicated. Im sure this guy can already do all the hard stuff.

But srs cat…this kid has the balls to plot the downfall of PERP then ask for help on fucking usergroups???

3 words
hardy har har