Help with level system.

This level system is the only one that i found but other players can’t see each other’s levels so for example if I have a lower rank than me and I want to see his level I can’t.

Suggestions?

Add a hud element, and use the var returned by player:getDarkRPVar(‘level’) that should return the level.

I’m don’t really know much about HUD Elements, isnt there any other addon?

Code your own leveling system, it’s pretty simple and a good start if you wanna begin coding. :slight_smile:

I hate to be a feeder, but this guy seems like he really doesn’t want to research how to, so I am just going to show him what he needs.

Assuming you just want to see the other players level above their head;
https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/GM/PostPlayerDraw – Straight from the wiki “you could of researched with”
In your server or some sort create a file called level_underhead.lua or something like that in garrysmod/lua/autorun then paste this…

AddCSLuaFile()

local function DrawName( ply )
	if ( !IsValid( ply ) ) then return end
	if ( ply == LocalPlayer() ) then return end -- Don't draw a name when the player is you
	if ( !ply:Alive() ) then return end -- Check if the player is alive

local Distance = LocalPlayer():GetPos():Distance( ply:GetPos() ) --Get the distance between you and the player

if ( Distance < 1000 ) then --If the distance is less than 1000 units, it will draw the name

local offset = Vector( 0, 0, 85 )
		local ang = LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()
		local pos = ply:GetPos() + offset + ang:Up()

ang:RotateAroundAxis( ang:Forward(), 90 )
		ang:RotateAroundAxis( ang:Right(), 90 )

cam.Start3D2D( pos, Angle( 0, ang.y, 90 ), 0.25 )
			draw.DrawText( ply:getDarkRPVar('level'), "HudSelectionText", 2, 2, team.GetColor( ply:Team() ), TEXT_ALIGN_CENTER )
		cam.End3D2D()
	end
end
hook.Add( "PostPlayerDraw", "DrawName", DrawName )

Thank you