Help with somekind of "adminseeall" addon??

Hi Facepunch.

I would like to hear if there was somekind of “adminseeall” addon or something?

Im running a TTT server with ULX as adminmod. And I look through it and I dont think there is a kind of that.
So i would like to hear if you guys have found a addon which does this “”" Adminseeall is a thing which allow you to see all kind if message on your server (etc. private) “”"
I dont know if Im just blind and didn’t see it under ULX or if it is there at all.

I would you like to know if there was somekind of addon or plugin which allow this so superadmin can see all messages.
And I looked through google and tried to find a addon that did this but when i dont know what the addon is called it pretty hard to find it :slight_smile:

So if you guys have a addon that does this I would be so happy if you would share it :slight_smile: Or if you have a link to a addon then it would be great aswell :slight_smile:

Thanks for you time and help :slight_smile:

EDIT: Hi all. I had to mark my old thread as solved because I was stupid enough to post it under a wrong topic :stuck_out_tongue:
Im sorry for the spam i made… I hope its okay :wink:

1st of all, no mod is able to do such a thing without modifying files of gamemode.
Let’s say you got a team chat that sends messages to other team mates using net library.
If admin isn’t added to the list of receivers, he won’t get the message.

not true, you can hook into the GM:PlayerSay and just make it send it to all admins.

So let me get this straight. This is possible and there is a way to code it in… Okay… So how do i do this? what is the GM:playersay and where do i find it?
Sorry guys. my lua is not the best but im trying :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Yeah, when I come to think about it, it would work.
GM:PlayerSay is a hook, you can make a function and use “PlayerSay” to hook it up.

Shared - just whipped it up, don’t always expect silver-platter treatment, please learn from it and enjoy :slight_smile:
[lua]if ( SERVER ) then
util.AddNetworkString( “_admin_privacy_breach” )
hook.Add( “PlayerSay”, “AsAdminIBreachYourPrivacy”, function( Player, text, private )
for k, v in pairs( player.GetAll( ) ) do
if ( v:IsAdmin( ) ) then
net.Start( “_admin_privacy_breach” )
net.WriteTable( { player = Player:EntIndex( ), text = text, private = private } )
net.Send( v )
end
end
end )
else
net.Receive( “_admin_privacy_breach”, function( byte, Player )
local _tab = net.ReadTable( );

local _player = Entity( _tab.player )
	local _text = _tab.text;
	local _private = _tab.private;

if ( !IsValid( _player ) ) then _player = "InvalidPlayer"; else _player = _player:Nick( ) end

local _col = Color( 255, 255, 255 )
	local _prefix = "";
	if ( _private ) then
		_prefix = "( TEAM ) "
		_col = Color( 155, 155, 155 )
	end

MsgC( _col, _prefix .. _player .. ": " .. _text .. "

" )
end )
end[/lua]

It will output Name: text, in white if global chat and ( TEAM ) Name: text, in grey if team chat. Feel free to add to it.

Hi guys. Thanks for you help I really appreciate you work and time on me, but for some reason i cant get it to work. :frowning:

But Nvm guys you dont have to use more time on me. It was just a little thing i could see will do my server good. Thanks you for your time and i let this thread be open if someone suddenly gets an idea and would like to share it :slight_smile:

add me on steam and ill give you a hand :slight_smile:

you have been added :slight_smile: