Help!

Ok so i had m9k weapons pack and just now i switched to FAS Weapons. now i have all kinds of problems. For starters, the wepons pack works fine, however in the first column of weapons in the inventory it says “Print Name” about 10 times. it also has some errors in console.

Second problem is the tools. We lost pretty much all of them and i dont know why.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Error creating 'lockpick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'keys' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'gmod_camera' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'pocket' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'weapon_keypadchecker' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'door_ram' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'arrest_stick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'unarrest_stick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'stunstick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'weaponchecker' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)

Seems like you have too many addons/Lua files on your server.

-snip ninja’d