HEV Hand Replacement

Um, yeah. I noticed there already was a replacement for the hands here on facepunch, but it was for hostages and city 17 people, you know? So after a few months of searching, I finally decided to ask if anyone could make me a replacement like this http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=612217 but with counter strike(or counter strike like, meaning the fingerless gloves, but no sleeves) hands instead. Pretty much the same thing as this, only it also includes the Ar2. Hell, I don’t even care if it doesn’ have new hands for the gravity or physics gun. I just want sleeveless arms, with fingerless gloves on the half life 2 weapons. The list for the weapons I would like to have included are:

9mm pistol
smg
shotgun
crossbow
rocket launcher
grenade
crowbar

And Below are the optional ones, meaning I could care less I I got them, although they would be nice.

bugbait(optional)
Gravity/Physics Gun(optional)

And yeah, these would be very much apprechiated.Thanks again, and yes, I am aware this is difficult and might not be done. Also, if you still don’t understand what I mean, it’s

http://porkchopreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/erste-schritte-261641.jpg

these hands using

http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/46.jpg

these guns

This part I made with paint.net. It’s pretty much explains what it is

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/sgtpieman/Games/fake.jpg

Oh, and by the way, I know it’s possible. These guys did it. Sadly though, they no longer use those hand models. So I was wondering if any of you guys could try it?

So, you mean something like this, minus the sleeves?

Also, all of those models use the same material for the hands, so you don’t need to specify, it’d replace one and all, including grav/physgun, etc.

Yes, but not just a simple texture edit. I tried that myself and it didn’t work out too good. It’s fine with the crowbar, since you only see the arm for a split second when you swing, but not for anything else.

Wow, what a coincidence. I just gave up trying to make this (before seeing this thread). :frown:

Wow, requests go up fast. And yet I still can’t seem to get this done. So uh, I’ll bump this once, and if it doesn’t get done then I guess I might as well forget about it and try again later?

Uh… :pwn:

You fucked up majorly in the rigging somwhere

came close though, nice try.

No shit. I’m in the process of fixing it.

After 3 hours of work I’ve fixed the left hand’s index and ring finger :crying:

hey its okay, its a good start, fix the left hand/arm first, work on the right one afterwards

i may just download this when its complete

How could you have known what I was going to do!? :derp:

:derp: :derp: :derp: :derp:
i read minds uncannily sometimes, dont know how

:siren: :siren: :pwn: :siren: :siren:

[editline]06:33PM[/editline]

this i meant, yes i dont know how i do that

so it’s been awhile, I I was wondering, how’s progress? Still working on it or did you quit?

So i take it nobody’s doing this anymore? I’d hate to bump my own thread, but I’d like to know if it was just forgotten in a folder somewhere, or nobody’s going to make this.

Okay, last time. Is there ANYTHING I can do to help this request? Because I’m kinda wanting this. So like I said, is there something I can do to help out? Maybe decompiling the standard model is a hassle, and a remodel already made would be easier to stick counter strike (or even counter strike LIKE) hands on? Or would it be best to just shut up and let this die cause it’s stupid and I suck T_T

You know, if it’s also easier, you could forget the ar2 from the list. In fact, I’m gonna go ahead and remove it at the top.

not to be rude or anything…and this is a good start but…

wouldnt it be a little easier to have hl2 sweps on cs:s hands (as in remade sweps with the hands)

That’s kinda what I’m asking for. Only as a skin…thing.

Look, no it won’t be easier. In fact, it’d be harder. Because all half life 2 sweps are is just the skin model hexed, and then lua added. With a replacement like this, all you do is make the model.

okay then, nevermind my post

also, about the comic…i got ideas…

Yeah, that’s nice. Only thing is that has nothing to do with this topic. Anyways, let’s get back on task.

agreed’ed