HFB servers down?

Is anyone who hosts a server through HFB getting an “Unknown” status? Has anyone dealt with this company before? OUr server has been down since 2am this morning and I can’t seem to do a damn thing about it haven’t read or heard anything either. Thanks guys

" Unfortunately the IP address that your service is hosted on has been Null routed due to a large DDoS attack. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this but it was necessary to null route the IP address to stop the attack from effecting other servers and clients in this data center. Your service will return to normal once the attack has either been mitigated/filtered or stopped. We thank you for your patience in this matter and rest assured we are working as hard as possible to restore service to this IP address. "

NRB servers - (nr=null route), still waiting on a response / update myself.

Oh man that’s the reply you got huh?

Just a standard template that I have seen plenty of times, except its usually online over night. This time its been out for some time. That’s what happens when you got a very popular server on shared hosting - you get muffed.

I wonder how many servers are down

The server I play on has been up all night and all through the day today.
It’s HFB hosted.

Interesting. Thanks for letting me know

That is because you are on a different node.

I have never dealt with HFB before. Are they generally decent?

Hoo boy. You’ll find fiery arguments on both sides of that. For some reason some people really really REALLY love HFB (like in a sexual way) and some people don’t.

I had a server with them, but my Multiplay server gave slightly better pings and performance. The HFB terms of service were what made me run away:

Hahahahaha, no. What jokers.

They take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to respond to tickets.

Other than that I have no complaints.

Well other than when they without notice shut down all the rust servers to remove Oxide because they inadvertently has the mod’s source code in publicly listed file locations.

But despite that they aren’t bad. They aren’t great either.

Herpes101 - You have your PM’s disabled - please enable and we will talk.